Til death do us part

Help Support CattleToday:

Sit him down and tell him honestly how you feel. If he's like me he doesn't have a clue that you feel like this......and then call all your women friends who are widows and ask them if they would trade an SUV for another day with their husbands.

3waycross":5dxcba97 said:
Sit him down and tell him honestly how you feel. If he's like me he doesn't have a clue that you feel like this......and then call all your women friends who are widows and ask them if they would trade an SUV for another day with their husbands.

the best comment yet ^

3waycross":1ohwvmsq said:

3 way you are right on with this comment. However, the flip side of this coin is I know some married women who would love to trade there husband for an SUV.......

3waycross":16wib93g said:

He knows. We looked up book value, ads for comps, figured what we could make on it before he bought it. It was supposed to be a flip all along. He's done a "bait and switch" on me.

Did I come off so shallow that I value an SUV more than my husband? It was dark humor, venting. We've been married over 30 years and I still love him -- I'm just irritated with him right now. This, too, shall pass.

I like the idea of an outhouse addition for the boys-- either way you win. You either get the house that you want or a private bathroom.

Latest posts