This weeks shopper

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning

Reaction score
A couple of adds in the local free want ads this week...

FREE rocks you pick off pile. (what a bargain!)

For Sale, male and female ferrets, neutered, $250.00. (I spend way too much time now eradicating rodents)

For sale, ab machine, out of box and assembled, never used, too lazy. (I like this one!)

What's for sale in your world this week? :D

Some kid came in the office this week, going door to door with some kind of coupon book for Domino's pizza he wanted to sell for $12. I had him out of here in seconds.

MistyMorning":1kg9g2lr said:
For Sale, male and female ferrets, neutered, $250.00. (I spend way too much time now eradicating rodents) :D
In my local shoppers guide "Sugar Gliders $50". Not sure, but I think they're rodents.

john250":1ot1txen said:
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/1571804942.html

Cracked me up!

MO_cows":1ot1txen said:
Some kid came in the office this week, going door to door with some kind of coupon book for Domino's pizza he wanted to sell for $12. I had him out of here in seconds.

Probably yet another "school fundraiser".

ga.prime":1ot1txen said:
In my local shoppers guide "Sugar Gliders $50". Not sure, but I think they're rodents.

Lammie might be interested in that flying rat.

You could not give me a herd of those things. They smell. I could have taken care of the thing if it hadn't been for the smell. Pip was endearing in a strange sort of way. And he ate leftovers, which is always a good thing. They eat everything, and the stuff they don't like you know about because they spit it all over the walls.

Lammie":y7ti9zdr said:
You could not give me a herd of those things. They smell. I could have taken care of the thing if it hadn't been for the smell. Pip was endearing in a strange sort of way. And he ate leftovers, which is always a good thing. They eat everything, and the stuff they don't like you know about because they spit it all over the walls.

OMG! :shock:

What does a sugar glider even look like?

Some guy has an olive tree for sale in the shoppers guide. I love olives, I'm interested, so I called the guy. Naturally, he doesn't answer so I left a message for him to call if he's still got the olive tree. I thought you had to live in Greece or Spain or somewhere like that to grow olives. No call back yet. Guy sounded like a yankee on the answering machine.

ga.prime":1p5drn23 said:
What does a sugar glider even look like?

http://www.sugar-gliders.com/images/glide.jpg

Some guy has an olive tree for sale in the shoppers guide. I love olives, I'm interested, so I called the guy. Naturally, he doesn't answer so I left a message for him to call if he's still got the olive tree. I thought you had to live in Greece or Spain or somewhere like that to grow olives. No call back yet. Guy sounded like a yankee on the answering machine.

$%&@#2^$%$&!!!! Yanks! :nod:

And indeed I have found that a certain type of person tends to own herds of sugar gliders. Those who do not mind the smell of pee... One of those little suckers can stink up a room. I can't feature what, say six of them could do.

I can't say anything. My house smells of deal rodent. My after work project is to look under the sofas in the den and find said deadness. It has a mighty stink. I always get mice in Fall. :(

ALACOWMAN":151m5ica said:
years ago my uncle got a ferrett,, what the h@ll.... its like turning a varmint loose in your home..

I remember when those were popular. My friend Olivia had one. It was like a beast. Never really tamed down. My science teacher had one and it could unlock it's cage, get into everything, crawl to the bottem of a milk bottle... It was like an unruly child. They didn't have kids, though, so this was like having the worst ADHD child you can imagine.

At least they can't talk.

Latest posts