This is unreal

Help Support CattleToday:

I've been down this road with my daughter's school. And we the parents put an end to it!!
It started back when a note was sent home advising parents there was scheduled a mandatory HIV class going to be presented to all students where a banana and a condom would be used for demonstration purposes.
End result, over half the kid in the school were absent that day!!

What we found out later through a little investigation was the class was being put on by Planned Parenthood.
We further checked the sex eduction books in the library and found 10 books that had been donated by Planned Parenthood that would make a sailor blush.

The school board reviewed the books and said they found nothing wrong with them and they were appropriate for the middle school.

So we the parents took them to our local radio station and asked them to read them on the air as a topic of discussion.
After about 10 ( bleep ) ( bleep ) the host said I can't read this on the air and much less I don't want to read this crap anymore! Why would anyone want to teach children to masturbate in a jar??
Then there was a lengthy discussion as to what is or is not appropriate for middle school children.

At the next school board meeting, the board voted unanimously to remove all 10 books from the library.

My point is, If you object to this crap in your school, you might want to check the school library for more of the same.
Liz

i wouldn't want to scare you guys with what goes on here.. and unfortunately i am in the minority ... but luckily both my kids are very forth coming with info when they get home from said health lessons that are taught coed ... very few were segregated lessons. I have tried my best to teach them to wait until they are grown ups.. lol i did pretty good i guess cause neither of them want kids of their own now. imho there are no 'safe havens' for kids anymore.. except at home.. if you are able to supervise them constantly..

Hook":1szedpv3 said:
That's pretty messed up and yet another reason why we homeschool
:nod: This is what we can expect when we allow the government access to our most prized possessions for seven hours a day. The sick part is that kids that go to public school come home with homework because they're so busy with this crap that the education part isn't being taught in school and it's still up to the parents to teach them everything.

Workinonit Farm":2n4amf4u said:
Wow.....things sure have changed since I was in Junior High (now considered Middle School).

Katherine

They got rid of the stone tablets?

I'd probably have to make a chart of ways I could physically show my disapproval of their poor choice. Give the hoodlums that backed this non-sense a half dozen options and let them chose which they desired:

Boot lodged in the arse, knuckle induced dental procedures, practice being the pinata, practice being the popsicle, groin kick dummy, or pitching machine catcher with no gear.

CB, I wouldn't be able to throw your bail, cause I'd be right next to you. They just can't wait to rip the innocence from every kid. :mad:

Some of you may or may not know that, this year, I teach 7th and 8th grade health,(I've taught 7th grade science for the past 17 years). After reading this post, I got my health book out, to see what it said on the subject. I'm still a few weeks away from the chapter on reproduction and development, but I'm glad to say it does not say anything about intercourse or how to express your sexual feelings.(Thank You Lord). I'm not looking forward to teaching this chapter anyway, but at least our curriculum does not include the stuff mentioned in the newspaper article. A few years back, we did have a close-by school have their 8th grade girls put a condom on the boys fingers, major fallout from parents. Hopefully I will retire before it is included in my lesson plans.
Have a great Day

rowdyred":2gpwkqo1 said:
Some of you may or may not know that, this year, I teach 7th and 8th grade health,(I've taught 7th grade science for the past 17 years). After reading this post, I got my health book out, to see what it said on the subject. I'm still a few weeks away from the chapter on reproduction and development, but I'm glad to say it does not say anything about intercourse or how to express your sexual feelings.(Thank You Lord). I'm not looking forward to teaching this chapter anyway, but at least our curriculum does not include the stuff mentioned in the newspaper article. A few years back, we did have a close-by school have their 8th grade girls put a condom on the boys fingers, major fallout from parents. Hopefully I will retire before it is included in my lesson plans.
Have a great Day

Are you teaching the Common Core curriculum? My understanding (which could easily be wrong) is this style of teaching comes from there.

We are, but its not in my 8th grade curriculum, they may teach it in high school, I don't know. I do know they let the students take the real-life babies home during the school year.

rowdyred":1ae9tsdm said:
Have a great Day
Hopefully common core will be trashed for good before your retire. ;-)

I'd say best they learn in school than on the streets, and find out the hard way, as they say 'fore warned is fore armed' wish I had had better education on this when I was young.

I bet the next school board meeting was full of angry parents.

You have to pay attention to what your kids are being taught in school. It's amazing what can make it through level after level of review by supposedly qualified people, that anyone with an ounce of common sense wouldn't want presented to their kids.

chrisy":4m6ek16f said:
I'd say best they learn in school than on the streets, and find out the hard way, as they say 'fore warned is fore armed' wish I had had better education on this when I was young.
So it's your opinion that kid should learn about anal and oral sex in public school? Really?

Hook":2xugjern said:
chrisy":2xugjern said:
So it's your opinion that kid should learn about anal and oral sex in public school? Really?

Hook, don't you understand. When it get's down to it, shouldn't every CHILD be with someone experienced the first time, that way it will be a positive and rewarding? :roll:

Enough people don't take this rational far enough to understand the end result. It's a total loss of moral compass and allegiance to the state. Allegiance to a higher power is a threat to any government not recognizing personal freedom. Start with the kids.

Schools are teaching political correctness, sex education, and how to pass a test without learning anything. What they are not teaching is subject matter and how to think. I know something about this after having taught for 33 years. As much as I loved it, after 8 years of retirement, you couldn't drag me back with wild horses.

Grandpa":fb5pogh7 said:
Schools are teaching political correctness, sex education, and how to pass a test without learning anything. What they are not teaching is subject matter and how to think. I know something about this after having taught for 33 years. As much as I loved it, after 8 years of retirement, you couldn't drag me back with wild horses.

Way too true. How were kids that reached the 6th or 8th grade more prepared for the world 70 years ago than ones graduating from college today?

Latest posts