This is for all those that said I was blowing smoke

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

la4angus

Reaction score
TennCattleMan57":2odzyce6 said:
For all of you non believers that said I didnt have 105 1200 pound round bales here are some pics of the hay in the 40X60 hay shed.
So what does this prove. Do you expect us to get in your shed and count them?

That only looks like 104 to me. Are you sure about that.

No. Really I wasnt talking about the hay, I was meaning you were blowin smoke in general.

TennCattleMan57":i7x9naz1 said:
Yeah you smartasses im sure as I said I had 4 people count em as we were putting them in.
HeyTennMountainMan, you sure aint very polite.

Dude give it up. What do you care if people think you are blowing smoke. i read your post and did not. But now I am agreeing with L4 in that you are not very nice.

Scotty

He spends more time bragging and beating his chest than he does farming. I think he rides around with a camera taking pictures of other farms to prove a moot point. Heck you might see a picture of your own barn if you live in Tennessee. ;-)

ctlbaron":3g7aigsl said:
He spends more time bragging and beating his chest than he does farming. I think he rides around with a camera taking pictures of other farms to prove a moot point. Heck you might see a picture of your own barn if you live in Tennessee. ;-)
To the rest of Yall out there, This TNCattleman feller is not an example of a Tennessean. For the most part, very few of us are arrogant, self righteous, bragging, egotistical, boistrous,etc. type folks.This one's full of powder, but no primer.Excuse him.

Isn;t it about time to quit stirring the pot?

dun

I get 188 bales in my 40 X 60 barn. 5 X 6 bales too! If you put the bottom row of bales with the flat side down you won't have all that sagging either.

He is a disgrace to Tennesseans. I dont know where his smart elic ways and hostility come from. People like you have nothing better to do than argue with people you have never met in your life. You must have a rough home life and you take it out on people on here. Wife troubles? Job? Low Self-Esteem? Realized that no one likes you? Which is it? If you cant do anything but cause trouble GET OFF HERE!!!

Crowderfarms":18khoa3o said:
ctlbaron":18khoa3o said:
To the rest of Yall out there, This TNCattleman feller is not an example of a Tennessean. For the most part, very few of us are arrogant, self righteous, bragging, egotistical, boistrous,etc. type folks.This one's full of powder, but no primer.Excuse him.

Thats right, I apologize also for this lain brained, low life , cur who disgraces my home state that means more to me than anyone will ever know. Thats what really makes me mad is someone on here representing our state who acts like a complete DOOSHBAG.

Come on Cope, let it all out brother, ain't you tired of holding back? 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts