This is a BRILLIANT quiz, everybody please respond

Help Support CattleToday:

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
I promise you will all get a helluva laugh out of this. Our lecturer gave us this quiz as an end of year wrap up. There are six questions to answer. I'm going to let it go for ten or so days, after which I will analyse the results and present them to you. Trust me, its worth the wait. Take some time and answer it thoughtfully and in detail. So here are the questions:

1. What is your favourite animal? What is it about that animal's character that makes you like it? (ie it is cunning, cheeky, pretty, cuddly, faithful . . . you get the idea).

2. What is your second favourite animal? What is it about that animal's character that makes you like it?

3. What is your third favourite animal? What is it about that animal's character that makes you like it?

4. Put yourself in this situation: Its a Saturday afternoon. You've been down at the pub, you've got a belly full of beer (or your drink of choice), and you think its time to go home. But outside its raining and cold, and inside the pub its cosy and warm. So you head over to the couch for a snooze. When you wake up, you are stark naked, lying on the floor of a rainforest on a deserted island. What are your feelings and what is your first reaction?

5. You are fully clothed, sitting on a beach under a tree. There is no one else on the beach. The water is crystal clear and you sit there, staring at the ocean. What do you think and how do you feel?

6. Think of the drink you have when you need a pick-me-up (ie. coffee, coke or something else). Say what it is about that drink that makes you want it. What attracts you to that drink, why do you have it?

Right-o guys, fire away!

1 cattle Because they're tasty

2 hogs Because they're tasty

3 chickens Because they're tasty

4 What the _ _ _ _ happened

5 Who's doing chores.
I don't like oceans or beaches

6 Pepsi
Caffine (gotta have it)

Somebody needed to start this so let it be me.

1. What is your favourite animal? What is it about that animal's character that makes you like it? (ie it is cunning, cheeky, pretty, cuddly, faithful . . . you get the idea).

dogs...they're non judgmental...they're perceptive...they just love ya'

2. What is your second favourite animal? What is it about that animal's character that makes you like it?

seals...they're a blast to watch...very entertaining

3. What is your third favourite animal? What is it about that animal's character that makes you like it?

scissortail (bird)...they're fearless and don't back down

4. Put yourself in this situation: Its a Saturday afternoon. You've been down at the pub, you've got a belly full of beer (or your drink of choice), and you think its time to go home. But outside its raining and cold, and inside the pub its cosy and warm. So you head over to the couch for a snooze. When you wake up, you are stark naked, lying on the floor of a rainforest on a deserted island. What are your feelings and what is your first reaction?

I have a hangover that went way wrong...or right... :p Must've been the marinated 'shrooms...

5. You are fully clothed, sitting on a beach under a tree. There is no one else on the beach. The water is crystal clear and you sit there, staring at the ocean. What do you think and how do you feel?

I'd start getting bored really, really quick

6. Think of the drink you have when you need a pick-me-up (ie. coffee, coke or something else). Say what it is about that drink that makes you want it. What attracts you to that drink, why do you have it?

Red Bull...I love Red Bull. I tastes clean and it is refreshing.

Alice

Dogs. They're always your best buddies.Unconditionally.

Cattle, cause they're generally peaceful and fun to watch.

Whitail Deer. You've got to be patient and sometimes cunning to put one in the deep freeze.

Are there any beautiful Brazilian Gals coming to rescue me?

I'm in a Corona TV Commercial, with all them nekkid Brazillian gals from the rainforest

Sweet Tea. That Lemon tastes so good.

1)Dogs.-Very smart, and will always be your best friend.

2)Horses- great to watch, and great to form a bond with

3)Cattle- Again, great to watch, and a very hard, but very rewarding 'relationship' when you train them.

4)Oh "darn" how the "heck" did I get here? Where the "heck" is my cell phone??

5)I'd be very relaxed and happy. I'd probably be thinking "when is my next drink coming?"

6)Iced Cappachino. Its smooooth, tasty, and has caffine, what more do you need?

I have to say dog because they can be a best friend and loyal companion.

Almost any animal "baby" as they are too cute and innocent.

I have always wanted a Koala bear.They are adorable.

Panic and try to cover myself.

Is he still at the swim-up bar?

Cappucinos hot or cold because they are so good.

Please don't humiliate me Keren.

Keren":13lhid17 said:
I promise you will all get a helluva laugh out of this. Our lecturer gave us this quiz as an end of year wrap up. There are six questions to answer. I'm going to let it go for ten or so days, after which I will analyse the results and present them to you. Trust me, its worth the wait. Take some time and answer it thoughtfully and in detail. So here are the questions:

black panther. mysterious

farmcat. independent/cunning

cow. eats, sleeps, farts. contented.

wow this is cool as nuts. i wonder how i got here. my first reaction is to get up off the floor.

i think i'm going to start my own nudist colony. i feel free and relaxed, and up for a skinny dip

sweet tea. sugary and really hits the spot.

Right-o guys, fire away!

1. What is your favourite animal? What is it about that animal's character that makes you like it?
* horse - theres just somethin about them. they are full of spirit and have such a strong instinct, a very "natural creature"

*wolf - smartest of dogs and i like the pack thing

* grizzly bear - they are monsters and have no fear

* it would be nice to have clothes... and survival instinct would kick in

* i think its time for a swim and i feel like having fun

* blue gatorade in summer, it has a cooling effect on the body. hot cocoa in the winter because it warms you up... do you see a pattern lol

If my results are embarassing just send me a quick pm instead of announcing it to the whole world lol

edited for spelling

1. Cat...Sleek,Cuddly and Elegant

2. Elephant...Majestic

3. Horse...Useful, friendly, smart

4. Oh! S*** is it the Hen night again, use survival instincts, and wait for the b*stards to come and get me back.

5. Serene, peaceful and wished I'd had my bathers

6. Fresh squeezed orange juice...cool and refreshing

Great going guys, keep those answers coming.

john250, the subject was Extension . . . but the quiz has nothing to do with extension. Just a really great way to finish up the semester.

So you guys dont get shy about answering, I will give you my answers.

1. Goats - calm and quiet but can let go and go crazy at times

2. Cows - calm and quiet, laid back

3. Cats - cunning, independant, dont rely on anyone

4. Oh sh!t

5. Free to do whatever I want, without any pressures

6. Coke - I want it mainly because I was never allowed to have it when I was a little kid. Psychological thing I guess.

Like I said, keep those answers coming!

Keren":2zntrr7x said:

Hmmm...cattle...they're curious, docile, and got character, and peacable animals

Dogs....faithful, playful, loyal, make good guard dogs

Cats...cunning, cheeky, funny, and also got character

Oh sh**....fire, must...make....fire...

Ahhh...

What attracts me to that drink? A sort of thirst or longing for that drink...and of course a memory of that drink and the feeling i got from it, a feeling of satisfaction, is why i would have it.

Right-o guys, fire away!

1) horse - strong, majestic, fast, big hearted, soft, smells so good

2) cattle - fascinating, maternal, more than they appear

3) hard to choose, maybe chickens - fun to watch, domestic yet primitive, eggs!

4) WTF?! mixture of fear and curiosity, survival instinct, get bearings, find water, food, shelter, way to find help

5) I think "Is it warm enough to go swimming?" I feel like going swimming.

6) iced tea, sweet but not as sweet as soda, cold, caffeinated, and refreshing

1. dogs, nonjudemental-unconditional love
2.cows, peaceful, smell good
3.girraffe, so beautiful,elegant

wish i could remember that one
skinny dipping time

coffee, love it
Right-o guys, fire away!

1. Dogs...some times they are the best conversation around and don't talk back.
2. Cows...don't have to wonder what they are thinking, it's all about groceries
3. Cats...like old girlfriends affectionate when they want to be aloof the rest of the time.
4. Will she call? What did I do now. Haven't drank for 23 years but wouldn't be surprized.
5. Swimming time..been 'dipping all my life
6. Coffee...addictive subsatance and tastes good too.

Dog - faithful friend
Cows - purposeful creatures
Horses - majestic and beautiful
Paybacks are h e l l and somebody is gonna pay!
I think a beer would taste great. Where is the cabana boy?
A Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino because it tastes great and has just enough caffine.

1. Goats - They're the funny, always with a trick or a funny little dance up their sleeve.

2. Cats - They're independent; can get along just find on their own.

3. Horses - Intelligent and graceful, most of the time.

4. Thinking it some elaborate prank, laughing. Some sod had paid a lot of money to get me there and I'm gonna enjoy it. I'd go hunting for the hidden cameras.

5. Disappointed theres no fishing gear mentioned. I'm one for solitude so I'd take advantage of it, nice afternoon nap in the warm sand sounds like it could be arranged. I'd feel pretty relaxed, sit back and see what happens.

6. Give me some of that good ole diet coca cola. Cool and tasty.

So pardon me for asking, and maybe I missed it, but what is the point? Are we scoring this? What do our choices mean? Just wondering.

Latest posts