This guy doesn't care for Bryers ice cream...

Help Support CattleToday:

Video is a load of bullshheet. Guy probably is a former employee of Breyers that was justifiably fired for being a colossal wank.

Breyers is disgusting stuff since Unilever bought them out... They can't actually call it "Ice cream" anymore, and have resorted to calling it "Frozen dessert".. It has NO cream or milk in it. It USED to be good. Unilever should keep to making the products it knows how to make.. Soap, tampons, and toilet bowl cleaner

Around here we have Chapman's, and thats pretty good stuff, family owned company.. wonder how long that will last

So it didn't melt at all! Amazing. I'm buying a few containers of that and putting them in my ice chest and I'll save thousands on ice!

Tried some Bryers when Blue Bell was unavailable.
It was a horrible imitation of ice cream. I fed most of it to the dogs and could tell they didn't like it.

ga.prime":2o4q5g4a said:
Video is a load of bullshheet. Guy probably is a former employee of Breyers that was justifiably fired for being a colossal wank.

No doubt. Breyers and Chapmans (CDN product as Nesi said) are the favorites here. Breyers always melts. Also, Breyers has two product lines, an average ice cream and their premium ice cream which is like the quality of everyday Breyers 20 years ago. The stuff I can't eat anymore is the generic ice cream from plastic pails, it tastes really weird. Used to go through a lot of years ago. Minnesota-made Bridgeman's was a favorite, but I haven't had it in years. Anybody know if it's still good?

Aaron":3dslpsok said:
ga.prime":3dslpsok said:
No doubt. Breyers and Chapmans (CDN product as Nesi said) are the favorites here. Breyers always melts.
Likewise, I've never had any melting issues with Breyers nor heard of anyone contracting listeriosis from it.
I'll buy what's on sale but all things being equal, Breyers is my preference.

Breyers is my favorite too. Mayfield ice cream is another good one. I prefer Breyers all natural vanilla. Wish I had some now, but I finished the carton that I had last week and did not let myself buy another one for this week.

Hard to be the DQ. For store bought, I don't think you can beat Mayfield.

What dairy product DOESN'T mold after 10 days at room temp.?

We used Blue Bunny at the restaurant until they went strictly retail, then we switched to Kemps. Both are excellent.

ga.prime":28jieuy9 said:

Breyers natural vanilla ice cream: milk, cream, sugar, tara gum, natural flavor. Period.

breyers around here is modified milk ingredients, guar gum, xanthan gum and a bunch of stuff I can't pronounce.. Unilever should have left Breyers alone and stuck to making what they know.. underarm deodorant and toilet bowl cleaner

Chapmans is the one to go to up here now.

Breyers makes ice cream and Breyers makes frozen desert products and they are clearly labeled as such. Don't be bamboozled by the disinformation campaigns of competing ice cream makers.

ga.prime":2hettuyy said:
Breyers makes ice cream and Breyers makes frozen desert products and they are clearly labeled as such. Don't be bamboozled by the disinformation campaigns of competing ice cream makers.
Yep--look for the facts. Owners of Breyers and what they do. Click around there below--you'll see some interesting things.
https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/summar ... cycle=2016

Latest posts