The world is round

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Just wanted to remind folks that the world is round. I was reminded of this today as I watched the world turn a full revolution. See on 2-27-98 I was done wrong and cheated out of around $10,000. Wasn't happy about it but I knew the world was round so I took my lick and moved on. While I must say my world revolves slower than most people's it does actually turn and the view is really sweet from where I'm sitting. Some say revenge is sweet but I have to say nothing can be this sweet as this and my hands are totally clean and no one was physically hurt or injured. They just got what was coming to them and stupidity as it should is expensive. About sevenfold to be precise. Not meaning to gloat just wanting to remind everyone that the world is definitely round. If wronged, don't jump to exact your revenge. The guilty will eventually pay whether you live to see it or not. But by george its sweet if you do!

Please explain, There are a few things that karma needs to catch up on in my world.
Glad your hands are clean.

Come on Jo. Let us know what came around and got this guy.

Did he go to jail? Someone run him over? He go impotent? ;-)

The world is also small so I best be careful of the details since it is still unfolding.

I luv herfrds":2vv9hd45 said:
Did he go to jail? Someone run him over? He go impotent?

No one will be hurt other than in the pocket book. Its hard to explain but it involved the theft of some intellectual property a fine self proclaimed christian stiffed me on. A friend informed me early yesterday that the guilty parties discovered a "glitch" but they seem to think its insignificant but I know better. I also know that pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered and slaughter time is scheduled for noon. After this I'll know the exact details but there is know turning back. I estimate their greed will cost them around $125,000 but these are just rough figures I calculated in my head. At this point there are only two alternatives for them - neither is pretty.

I guess its would me similar to my inventing an airplane and someone stealing it. Flying its no big problem. The landing is the b!tch. I wish I could watch the landing but I'm too busy. I will have a friend who will get to witness the whole thing and boy do I envy him.

Glad to hear that Jo. Yes the world is round.
A family that is near us we have been warned that they are "powerful" I asked if they are powerful or if people THINK they are powerful, big difference. They are known for being vindictive. The one guy is known as a wife beater and a bully. It has almost come full circle on him.

i'm also waiting to see how this one ends. Patience is a virtue and handcuffs are tight.

I luv herfrds":2lxjt7jh said:
Glad to hear that Jo. Yes the world is round.
A family that is near us we have been warned that they are "powerful" I asked if they are powerful or if people THINK they are powerful, big difference. They are known for being vindictive. The one guy is known as a wife beater and a bully. It has almost come full circle on him.

i'm also waiting to see how this one ends. Patience is a virtue and handcuffs are tight.

An old friend of mine from my Racetrack days said recently"it's a short circle we ride" and I am inclined to believe him more every day.

I always believed that life is FAIR you just have to live long enuf to see the "fairness come around.

Jo I sincerely hope your "Justice" satisfies you and gives you some peace.

3waycross":1eok4fha said:
An old friend of mine from my Racetrack days said recently"it's a short circle we ride" and I am inclined to believe him more every day.

I always believed that life is FAIR you just have to live long enuf to see the "fairness come around.

Jo I sincerely hope your "Justice" satisfies you and gives you some peace.

The longer I live the more I believe the words of your friend. Its not that I'm seeking revenge cause I'm not. This is water under the bridge. Its just that I was raised in a time where the books and t.v shows all showed that honesty pays and the bad guy always got bested. Sure this was not "real life" but its what I was taught and it has been discouraging to some degree to see crime pay and the crooked prosper. This is a life's lesson I can personally pass to my children. That said, there was a slaughter today and my ciphering was only off by a thousand so I guess I knew what I was doing and I think they know it too. What will be interesting is whether I'll get a call to "fix" their mess or will pride prevent this. I vote for pride. I would be more than happy to help them out but but I'm afraid its going to be expensive and payable up front. Oh, and in cash.

Sounds like they met Karma. It seems that she can be a real beyatch when she comes back to see you the second time.

It feels good when they do it to themselves doesn't it? :nod:

Latest posts