The Star Spangled Banner, what you may not know.

Help Support CattleToday:

Deepsouth

Reaction score
where the Mason-Dixon line is considered the far n
It seems that patriotism is dying out in the United States. Our president thinks it's more important to apologize to the world for what made us the greatest nation in the world instead of defending our freedom. We use to be a proud people of an exceptional nation as we should be. I know there are a lot of people from many nations that read this forum. You may think I'm being arrogant but actually I'm humbled and ashamed that I'm not as patriotic as those who founded this great nation with their blood, sweat and tears. We should be proud of our nation and when we see the stars and stripes and hear the star spangled banner stand tall.
Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It: http://youtu.be/YaxGNQE5ZLA

Great story. Even if you know the history, it is a good recount and confirmation.

Mostly I hate it when people butcher it up in song. If they are not going to traditionally sing it, as written, I would rather they sing something else.

Thank you for sharing this. It was great! Every word that you said is so true.

Deepsouth do not think it is a bit like my Country the UK which once ruled three quarters of the World, (not bad for such a tiny place), we have got to diverse and there is not enough of our own nationals to carry out such patriotism as it used to be? I once was proud of the UK not so much now sad to say. :(

backhoeboogie":23t51axq said:
Great story. Even if you know the history, it is a good recount and confirmation.

Mostly I hate it when people butcher it up in song. If they are not going to traditionally sing it, as written, I would rather they sing something else.

Absolutely. I realize it's not the easiest song to sing but sing it like it is written. !!!!!! No variation.

chrisy":31e4rw7s said:
Deepsouth do not think it is a bit like my Country the UK which once ruled three quarters of the World, (not bad for such a tiny place), we have got to diverse and there is not enough of our own nationals to carry out such patriotism as it used to be? I once was proud of the UK not so much now sad to say. :(

And we're headed in that same direction, Chrisy. If the liberalism keeps it up, it will also be a thing of the past.

Sing the song the way it is written and composed. If I want to hear your vocal range or the other c-p you can do with your voice I'll buy your CD. Be respectful and realize the PRIVILEGE it is to sing this song

Latest posts