The service was beautifuland he looked so peaceful......

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
For music they picked out his favorites from the Lion King, Hakuna Matata and The Circle of Life.

13332957_10153469503197105_4082704653672202641_n_zpsp8ow9vgl.jpg

He was like King Kong.....not bad just misunderstood...feel sorry for the pallbearer's he was what about 450 - 500 pounds?

gorilla%20cosby_zps5srolvzx.jpg

:clap: :clap: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Its critical issues like this that takes your mind off the petty things like which bathroom one should use.

My thread on shooting the gorilla seems to have vanished. Did something get heated and I missed it?

Last comment I saw was the one I posted. Maybe it was a little inappropriate. But I didn't think it was bad or I wouldn't have posted it. Or something could have came along after mine. But you're right. It vanished like a fart in the wind.

Jogeephus":8bdef6od said:
:clap: :clap: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Its critical issues like this that takes your mind off the petty things like which bathroom one should use.
About decided we should just put a ??? mark on the door with a little notation "if you got the balls".

I hear now the female transgenders that have the mindset of a male are already complaining that the men's restroom does not have a proper place to dispose of used tampons. :lol: :lol: :hide:

TexasBred":3noxx0xg said:
Jogeephus":3noxx0xg said:
About decided we should just put a ??? mark on the door with a little notation "if you got the balls".

I hear now the female transgenders that have the mindset of a male are already complaining that the men's restroom does not have a proper place to dispose of used tampons. :lol: :lol: :hide:

Metaphorical or literal TB? This could still be confusing to some I fear. :lol2:

bball":16bsgqr8 said:
TexasBred":16bsgqr8 said:
Jogeephus":16bsgqr8 said:

Metaphorical or literal TB? This could still be confusing to some I fear. :lol2:
Mass confusion. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts