THE Ohio State Football Program

Help Support CattleToday:

Looks like THE Ohio State University is losing Urban Meyer after the Rose bowl.

bball":359cy0wd said:
Hope for the best for Urban. He left Florida several years ago to get out of football because of health (even went on TV to tell about it) then went on to OSU for several year and leaving because of health. Maybe he will get to feeling better and coach again.

jltrent":1z7y4yji said:
bball":1z7y4yji said:
Hope for the best for Urban. He left Florida several years ago to get out of football because of health (even went on TV to tell about it) then went on to OSU for several year and leaving because of health. Maybe he will get to feeling better and coach again.

I just wonder what better offer came along. I know he has a cyst in the space between his brain and skull, so it's not a complete lie, but, as they say, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice.....

Bestoutwest":3abbr7zr said:
jltrent":3abbr7zr said:
bball":3abbr7zr said:

I just wonder what better offer came along. I know he has a cyst in the space between his brain and skull, so it's not a complete lie, but, as they say, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice.....
Hopefully he's heading to Florida, like in FSU this time.

greybeard said:
THE Ohio State has begun it's :cry2: :cry2: whinning of 'We Wuz Robbed' already...
Congrats Clemson!!

:lol: :lol2:
Typical Big 10 as a lot of the Sports media are Big 10 people and you hear this BS in some form every year. They have tried everything to compete with the southern boys and it doesn't happen very often. They lost, maybe got a bad call or two, but then again probably got a good call or two as they usually even out. LSU looks like a tough out.

That was the best 4th quarter I've seen since Auburn beat Alabama with a missed field goal that was caught in the end zone and run 100+ yards back for a touchdown with no time on the clock. Clemson definitely has the Buckeyes number, I think they'll throttle LSU. My heart is broken though so be nice to me

I read a lot of comments on one of the Buckeye blogs yesterday hours before the game. They were positively brutal in regards to Clemson and Dabo Swinney.

LSU looks like a monster hitting on all 8 cylinders.
As long as Burrows is in the game, they will be very very difficult to keep up with, much less beat.
They have a good defense as well and it ain't going to hurt that they have about as close to home field as you can get.

Ohio St was a lot like Oklahoma this year. Able to put big #s on weak teams but struggled against good teams. IMO, Oklahoma should not have been in the 4 team playoff but that's how it worked out.
Of the final top 25 teams, OSU only played 4 of them in regular season, and only 2 were in the top 10.

Top 25 *teams OSU played in regular season.
1 LSU
2 Ohio State
3 Clemson
4 Oklahoma
5 Georgia
6 Oregon
7 Baylor
8 Wisconsin*
9 Florida
10 Penn State*
11 Utah
12 Auburn
13 Alabama
14 Michigan*
15 Notre Dame
16 Iowa
17 Memphis
18 Minnesota
19 Boise State
20 Appalachian State
21 Cincinnati*
22 Southern California
23 Navy
24 Virginia
25 Oklahoma State

I believe Georgia was a lot better than their record shows too, but they were a 2 loss team.

Another fun fact, the Ohio State Buckeyes star players, QB Justin Fields(from Georgia) and running back JK Dobbins(from Texas) are both Southerners. It pisses me off when people from the South try to act like Bad Asses with BuIIshit.

ohiosteve said:
Another fun fact, the Ohio State Buckeyes star players, QB Justin Fields(from Georgia) and running back JK Dobbins(from Texas) are both Southerners. It be nice me off when people from the South try to act like Bad Asses with BuIIshit.

Doesn't what you just pointed out kinda support the hypothesis?

TennesseeTuxedo said:
ohiosteve said:
Another fun fact, the Ohio State Buckeyes star players, QB Justin Fields(from Georgia) and running back JK Dobbins(from Texas) are both Southerners. It be nice me off when people from the South try to act like Bad Asses with BuIIshit.

Doesn't what you just pointed out kinda support the hypothesis?

Maybe I'm dumb, but all I'm saying is the North/South BS is irrelevant in college football because players travel.

The only southerner I'm scared of is callmefence because he seems like the real deal, I could see myself working for him

Dont worry steve ,Ohio state has 19 players in the NFL playoffs this weekend, not a team from south can match that, start playing them bowl games up north, see how it plays out, never will happen.

Latest posts