THE Ohio State Football Program

Help Support CattleToday:

ohiosteve":2wzbh1ca said:
Turn a blind eye at a coach for what? What did Urban do wrong? The coach that deserved to be fired was fired.

If you have to ask you'll never know. Why you putting up for him so much? He your brother-in-law? Just say it, you know you want to. Repeat after me: I don't care what anyone does at OSU as long as they win their football games. All that matters is winning. Winning is king.

Let me ask you this: Is the handling of Larry Nassar by MSU OK? How about Jerry Sandusky and Penn State? Should Joe Paterno have gotten in trouble? I mean, it's not his job to enforce the laws, right?

Bestoutwest":2vz7ztra said:
ohiosteve":2vz7ztra said:
Turn a blind eye at a coach for what? What did Urban do wrong? The coach that deserved to be fired was fired.

If you have to ask you'll never know. Why you putting up for him so much? He your brother-in-law? Just say it, you know you want to. Repeat after me: I don't care what anyone does at OSU as long as they win their football games. All that matters is winning. Winning is king.

Let me ask you this: Is the handling of Larry Nassar by MSU OK? How about Jerry Sandusky and Penn State? Should Joe Paterno have gotten in trouble? I mean, it's not his job to enforce the laws, right?
Comparing the Urban Meyer situation to the Jerry Sandusky and Larry Nassar situation is moronic. Only an idiot would draw that comparison.

ohiosteve":ipddbu57 said:
Comparing the Urban Meyer situation to the Jerry Sandusky and Larry Nassar situation is moronic. Only an idiot would draw that comparison.

So you're ok with spousal abuse? How about players punching a person so hard that it ruptures an ear drum and then being suspected of murder? It seems that winning is more important than morality. And save the name calling for someone else, we're not 5.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/f ... story.html

It should be noted that Hernandez was never criminally charged in the incident in which he ruptured the Gainesville bar employee's eardrum, nor was he given any significant punishment by UF.

In another more serious case in 2007, he was reportedly never even questioned by police or his head coach even though he was a suspect in Gainesville shooting that left two men wounded, including one who was shot in the back of the head. That case, categorized as an attempted homicide, remains unsolved.

When the Gainesville Sun's Pat Dooley asked Meyer, now the head coach at Ohio State, about the shooting incident four years ago, Meyer made it sound as if it was just a minor distraction. He told Dooley he was informed of the incident by one of his UF assistants and "didn't think about it again until a couple of days ago."

Bestoutwest":211ljcny said:
ohiosteve":211ljcny said:

So you're ok with spousal abuse? How about players punching a person so hard that it ruptures an ear drum and then being suspected of murder? It seems that winning is more important than morality. And save the name calling "

Like I said multiple times before. Those are jobs for law enforcement. Not a boss. If the law says nothing was done wrong then it isn't up to an employer to enforce the law. Seems your beef is with how laws are enforced. Take it up somewhere else. Thank god I'm union cause I would never stand for my employer trying to discipline me when the cops say I did no wrong.

Guilty till proven innocent.
His ex-wife said it to his boss's wife, so it must be true, regardless of evidence.
Urban Meyer is required to report everything told to his wife whether she ever told him or not.
End of discussion.

There oughta be a law against spouse abuse with legal remedy, rather than Ohio still living in the dark ages of 2013.

That was one of the best games I've seen in a long time! Has there been a bigger upset? Not only did they beat the #2 team, but they blew them out of the water!

Bestoutwest":1icu0fz0 said:
That was one of the best games I've seen in a long time! Has there been a bigger upset? Not only did they beat the #2 team, but they blew them out of the water!

Boiler up! ;-)

ohiosteve":12fu5km9 said:
I did not enjoy the game. Purdue outplayed the bucks. Great win for them.

Steve, I was happy when the Irish dropped them. Always a trap game.
Purdue can look like total shyt, then show up out of nowhere and upset anyone!

THE beatdown was impressive.
Meanwhile THE University of Ohio won their game yesterday by 35 points (played bowling Green)
I enjoyed the game immensely.
Adam Rittenberg
ESPN Staff Writer
Purdue has clearly been the better team tonight, but Ohio State's season-long problems -- giving up too many big plays, no consistent run game, too many penalties red zone inefficiency -- have shown up all game. The Buckeyes are getting exactly what they deserve, and probably what they've deserved for several weeks.

Agree.

ohiosteve":16vth673 said:
I did not enjoy the game. Purdue outplayed the bucks. Great win for them.

It's nice when fans act like this, respectable. It was a great game by Purdue, and the biggest moment of most of their lives, fans included.

and the biggest moment of most of their lives, fans included.

"most" but not all.
I can remember when they, the Cornhuskers, and other Midwest teams besides OS were forces to reckon with.
Not the 1st time Purdue has slain a 'giant' either. Bob Greise and the '66 team beat #1 ND that year and went on to the Rose Bowl.
Purdue has had some good teams over the years especially considering how little $$ is put into their football program.
Drew Brees, Jim Evirette, and Len Dawson are also Purdue products.

Hope you can still hear when you get home. :D
Ohio State appears to be looking for a way to lose a game they were dominating.

Latest posts