The New Traildog (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

ffscj

Reaction score
Mostly Blue Heeler with some Australian Shepherd.

Chris
DSCN0024.JPG

DSCN0019.JPG

Rusty, my old retired red lepeord Catahoula just came in. He looked at the screen and licked my jeans in approval and went back to his guard post.

That may not seem like much until you consider it's nearly 50' from here to the refrigerator and there are two stair steps in between. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice looking pup. Hope y'all do well together.Z

Good looking little pup. I see youll have your hands full for a while. Im going through the same thing. We have a Walker Hound puppy, hes a few months old but got him at 6 weeks. For those who dont know, a Walker Hound is a mix between Beagle and I THINK Blue Tick. He looks just like a beagle except much taller. Boy is he a fearless little pup. He likes to go up behind the cattle and sniff and lick their back legs. Same with the donkey. Im surprised he hasnt got kicked yet, especially by that donkey. The donkey chases off the other dogs, but our pup doesnt seem to bother him.

she is cute, have one almost like her.. a little more white on mine....she will probably be the smartest dog you ever had, ours is. I think they understand english among other things. :)

Latest posts