THE NEW COUNTRY MUSIC LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

iowahawkeyes":kgntyzz2 said:
I thought it was an original take on a classic song. I really liked it.

Thank you Iowahawkeyes i thought it was original take on a good song... it might not be as good as the original but that guy Adam Lambert did a great job with the song. :D

OK. I watched it cause I know you are a kid and I was wanting to go to bat for you.
But......that just plain sucked. :help:
Sorry man, no one should mess with JC.

Johnny Cash,Hank Williams,George Jones,Carl Smith,Merle Hagard,Bill Monroe,Loretta Lyn,Patsy Cline,Kitty Wells,Johnny Paycheck,This list could go on and on,but in my kind of music they will never die as long as I still have the CD,s with there songs.I think about George Jones song,"Who's gonna fill there shoes." Far as I'm concerned nobody capable of doing it yet.

Just my thoughts.
Cal

My thoughts and no arrows in the back please, but none of them sang the songs in the way we all think about Country and that is what made it a good show. and As for Adam I think his version was fantastic, reminded me very much of Ozzie Osbourne when he was young, Very Black Sabbath, and Deep Purple style, I love it, and long may he stay in the programme. Only shame is we can see the prog: but can't vote. :(

edit ps I love Country music in the old fashioned way also, Patsie Cline one of my all time favs.

Calman":3vbfbm9d said:
Johnny Cash,Hank Williams,George Jones,Carl Smith,Merle Hagard,Bill Monroe,Loretta Lyn,Patsy Cline,Kitty Wells,Johnny Paycheck,This list could go on and on,but in my kind of music they will never die as long as I still have the CD,s with there songs.I think about George Jones song,"Who's gonna fill there shoes." Far as I'm concerned nobody capable of doing it yet.

Just my thoughts.Cal
you'r right..... lot of could be's out there with great voices ........but not many can make you feel a song like the old ones......edit. i think i did feel something when that kid sang.... nauseous ;-)

Latest posts