The latest craze?

Help Support CattleToday:

when all three carbs worked in perfect harmony,, you could melt the tires down to the rims... watched Runt Allen do it in our home town, many times as a kid :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":2y9h5zwg said:
when all three carbs worked in perfect harmony,, you could melt the tires down to the rims... watched Runt Allen do it in our home town, many times as a kid :cowboy:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Sounds like RUNT was making up for some shortcomings!

backhoeboogie":ymalqgdi said:
larryshoat":ymalqgdi said:
Now this is a classic example of a hijacked thread, when you go from boys sticking vodka soaked tampons up their butts to selling a car all in the same thread you're covering some ground :lol2: .

Larry

I was more interested in the 38's. Can we just get back on that subject now?

Please quit the hi-jacking. Lets get back on the 38 topic already. :D :D

backhoeboogie":pwimnkjo said:
Please quit the hi-jacking. Lets get back on the 38 topic already.

I agree with Backhoe. And if you are going to post pictures please make them pictures of 38's not cars.

backhoeboogie":3qhbpv0e said:
backhoeboogie":3qhbpv0e said:
larryshoat":3qhbpv0e said:
Now this is a classic example of a hijacked thread, when you go from boys sticking vodka soaked tampons up their butts to selling a car all in the same thread you're covering some ground :lol2: .

Larry

I was more interested in the 38's. Can we just get back on that subject now?

Please quit the hi-jacking. Lets get back on the 38 topic already. :D :D
Hmmmmm. Didn't realize the topic actually ever was 38s, Boogie. ????

To bring the topic back on topic.

The idiots over here lick the back of cane toads.

There is also something I think it is called huffing or has another name where they concentrate from an aerosol can. That can kill them as it takes away oxygen. A certain can of something is used.

Suzie Q":x1753t44 said:
There is also something I think it is called huffing or has another name where they concentrate from an aerosol can. That can kill them as it takes away oxygen. A certain can of something is used.

Fast cars and pretty women probably kill a lot more. I know when I wrecked my GTO back in '72 it dang near killed me.

Suzie Q":365w4yib said:

Huffing is "poplular" here, too, Suzie. Spray paints and similar! Easy to spot a huffer -- they have purple or green or silver faces!

Dave":dl5x4k8w said:
Suzie Q":dl5x4k8w said:

Fast cars and pretty women probably kill a lot more. I know when I wrecked my GTO back in '72 it dang near killed me.
More likely fast women and pretty cars. If i'd had a GTO when I was in HS or thereabouts I wouldn't have lived as long as the payments on it.

i seen a grown man cry like a baby one night,, when he let a goodlooking gal sweet talk him into driving his new trans am... she layed the ears back on it, and missed a curve.. left it on its top in the ditch :lol:

Dave":2briwzh8 said:
Suzie Q":2briwzh8 said:

No joke was on a four lane hwy with a blind curve 67 Camero running by me when we made the curve (it was around midnight) there were five black cows standing in the road. I am here to testify that Dukes of Hazard stuff is pure :bs: .
When my GTO got landed and stopped both front tie rod's were broke, gas tank was in the road, oil pan looked like it had been hit with a sledge hammer. There was a large hole in the driver's seat as well. Allstate totaled my GTO.
Camero looked like it was run over by a semi.

Suzie Q":hjz5n5ke said:

I think Demi Moore could answer that one. Nitrous Oxide?

Latest posts