The killings in Orlando.

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
I'm not sure why the thread got deleted. I felt it was going to be quite the interesting topic myself. What more could you want, terrorism, queers, FBI, registered dumocrate and the list goes on and on all in one incident incident. But I guess we're not capable to discuss our safety or country without going over the edge. Let's try and keep it civilized in a very un-civilized environment.
After all if gay night clubs were banned this sort of thing wouldn't happen.

Well I think it is obvious now that thorough background checks should be required whenever anyone goes to buy a prayer mat.

Jogeephus":3qipf4f0 said:
Well I think it is obvious now that thorough background checks should be required whenever anyone goes to buy a prayer mat.

:clap: Genius!

how the heck does someone walk in and kill 50 people and wound 53 more ? what the heck they do, just lay down while he walked around shooting them sad sad

tazzer":1m9ob9q5 said:
how the heck does someone walk in and kill 50 people and wound 53 more ? what the heck they do, just lay down while he walked around shooting them sad sad

Well duh, those folks were anti-gun and trying to be tolerant. It also doesn't help that they get patted down at the door. Some folks are lovers and not fighters.
I'd like to know how and who let this guy off the terrorist watch list. We are in a world of mess if the FBI keeps this up.

I may get killed in the next 10 seconds. But I'm gonna do what I can to help my odds of staying alive by staying close to the house. I don't want to visit any major city. I don't want to go out to concerts, ball games, or any large social events. He!! I don't even want to send my kids to school most days. I don't support the LGBTs or Mooslims in any way but I still hate this happened. If the world is still here in 20 years I'm afraid I won't want any part of it.

Last night we were coming home from checking cows and the Hank Williams Jr song "Dinosaur" came on. That's me. And I'm only 35.

This is over 15 mass shootings since O took office. Not sure how many have been by the "JV" team...sorry, but our POTUS is a sympathizer of whatever goes on under the Muslim faith. He continues to make excuses. JMO.

tazzer":bw8bd1pr said:

With twelve police officers shooting into a building filled with people I can't help but wonder who killed the most. Just watch the video footage and you'll see what I'm saying.

JMJ Farms":3rtuvoa7 said:
Last night we were coming home from checking cows and the Hank Williams Jr song "Dinosaur" came on. That's me. And I'm only 35.
Funny, we are up at our Wyoming country right now where the nearest "major" town (2,000 people) is 40 miles from the ranch HQ. My wife who is basically your age, asked this morning if we hadn't ought to stay on up here for a while opposed to going back to the CA ranches. Albeit, we live in a town of 10,000 there and are 2 hours from a real city but when the world feels crazy, Wyoming has a better ring to it than California. It's still interesting to me, that sort of thought is crossing the minds of people like my wife who would be the first to tell you they don't really follow world events, right or wrong.

Jogeephus":2hilgymy said:
tazzer":2hilgymy said:

With twelve police officers shooting into a building filled with people I can't help but wonder who killed the most. Just watch the video footage and you'll see what I'm saying.
You can bet with all those bullets flying there were friendly fire casualties .
You will never be told that only it was a gun problem. You will also hear about peace and tolerance in the propaganda message when there can be neither in the two factions involved.
Guess the gay bars will have to hang dead hogs in front now for protection.

Caustic Burno":eoeoblkx said:
Guess the gay bars will have to hang dead hogs in front now for protection.
I would think the patrons hanging around would have been enough

tazzer":f9wck863 said:

When the wife and I heard about this she said, "where are all the men? There just aren't any anymore." Like sheep waiting to be slaughtered. Someone had to be behind him or off to the side. Instead of running for the door, do your best blind side tackle. Throw a chair, a bottle, a pool ball, whatever. I might go down but I will go down fighting.

And the cops. You draw your weapon and charge in there. And I mean the first cop there, and the second..... Sure you might not know exactly what you are charging into but neither did a bunch of 18-19 year old boys 70 years ago on a beach in Normandy but they went. And cops today get paid a whole lot more than those young men did. Sure it is a dangerous situation but it is what you get paid the big bucks for.

Dave":3li1p54x said:
tazzer":3li1p54x said:

When the wife and I heard about this she said, "where are all the men? There just aren't any anymore." Like sheep waiting to be slaughtered. Someone had to be behind him or off to the side. Instead of running for the door, do your best blind side tackle. Throw a chair, a bottle, a pool ball, whatever. I might go down but I will go down fighting.

And the cops. You draw your weapon and charge in there. And I mean the first cop there, and the second..... Sure you might not know exactly what you are charging into but neither did a bunch of 18-19 year old boys 70 years ago on a beach in Normandy but they went. And cops today get paid a whole lot more than those young men did. Sure it is a dangerous situation but it is what you get paid the big bucks for.

It was a gay bar. Every one ive ever seen was as prissy and a homecoming queen. They are not know for being manly.

The mayor of Kansas City is declaring today as a day to wear rainbow colors. He's wearing a rainbow bow tie!

If I were to wear a tie it would be a straight white tie. :lol:

D2Cat":29owogst said:
The mayor of Kansas City is declaring today as a day to wear rainbow colors. He's wearing a rainbow bow tie!

If I were to wear a tie it would be a straight white tie. :lol:

Ok. That's funny!!!

:!: M-5 Stated: It was a gay bar. Every one ive ever seen was as prissy and a homecoming queen. They are not know for being manly.

Google Denver Wrangler Bar. A gay bar that was maybe 6 blocks from where I lived for 5 years, Uptown Denver, highest homicide rate in Metro Denver. My girlfriend at the time was the Uptown Police Station dispatcher so I heard all the scoop.

All gay men are not exactly what you think, M-5. These guys all look like lineman on a pro football team. There are stories of anti-gay males getting in (trust me I never tried getting in, not my idea of romance) and picking fights. Stories I heard are they never make that same mistake. I guess some gay men like their boyfriends looking like grizzly bears.

BTW: when you google that, notice their recent announcement regarding the Orlando Shooting.

Latest posts