The Jesus Shot

Help Support CattleToday:

People around here have used Udder Cream for years sometimes it is called Bag Balm. When I was young they used to carry it in Drug stores with the lotions. I remember girls I grew up with washed their hair with Mane and Tail soap for horses.

Oh yea I used mane and tail soap for horses on my hair when I was younger. They used to sell it in the shampoo isles. It's more a plan shampoo without all the b.s. additives. I get this...

I get it at walmart.

Dr bronner's castile soap us real good.

People around here have used Udder Cream for years sometimes it is called Bag Balm. When I was young they used to carry it in Drug stores with the lotions. I remember girls I grew up with washed their hair with Mane and Tail soap for horses.
Have you smelled Bag Balm? Strictly for the cows in my world - and I'll gladly pony up for something over priced that doesn't smell like azz.:sick:

If you have ashy skin, dry hands, or crust feet a good sign you need to drink more water to hydrate. Another thing that works well is coconut oil. Works good on sun and wind burns as well. Or You can always use Crisco Coconut oil smells better. 🤣
Laugh all you want it works.
If you have monkey butt and no monkey butt try just some corn starge. Look at the ingredients before you crack up. I bet it works if that's all you have.

It is sort of like Chicken Litter, it does have an odor.....

Maybe some people like how chicken litter smells or maybe they can't smell like my old man. I have a super smeller I can smell peoples laundry detergent and deodorant. The people that bath in perfume and cologne 🤭🤥 I never understood why people wear perfume/cologne to the gym to workout. That will runt a good workout. I'd rather smell chicken poop than somebody wear a half bottle of perfume/cologne. A damp will do you. 🤣 That gets my allergies going its a fun time make me want to punch my dog. ( again I don't have a dog nor do I abuse animals just a saying 😉)