The Angus conspiracy is brewing.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

CattleMan1920

Reaction score
There are people questioning every aspect of the American Angus Association, questioning the very foundation of their data models, when these same people, I can almost guarantee, never got past elementary Algebra, can't even post a decent photo on CT, and are probably still using flip phones. When you have taken college-level statistical modeling courses as Ron and I have both done, then come talk to us, and we can have an informed conversation about EPDs. Until then, fly without instruments if you want, and watch out for vertigo.

There should be MBA level courses on this breed and what they have achieved. For those that don't know MBA stands for "Massive Bank Account"

With that said,

While you guys keep second guessing everything about Angus. I will keep pumping them out.

Here is a calf out of Connealy Capitalist. Momma is almost a ton.

http://bit.ly/2HUUThF

Life is great, huh?

Branded,
Why do you seem to put people down with almost every post. You dont have to announce you are the smartest person in the room to get your point across. Lots of people that read this took a simple college statistics course or two. Alot of people are not comfortable bragging about what they did, do, or plan to do. The guys who do it everyday for a living are the ones you need to talk to and more importantly listen to.

You can make statistics read anything you want. Whenever a dollar is involved in any organization there will be graft over time. Figures don't lie liars figure been many a scheme built off that formula. Statistical organizations are only as accurate as the information that's fed in being accurate or inaccurate.

jscunn said:
Branded,
Why do you seem to put people down with almost every post. You dont have to announce you are the smartest person in the room to get your point across. Lots of people that read this took a simple college statistics course or two. Alot of people are not comfortable bragging about what they did, do, or plan to do. The guys who do it everyday for a living are the ones you need to talk to and more importantly listen to.

the most severe case of little weenie syndrome I ever seen.

jscunn said:
Branded,

Name a person that I have personally attacked, called names, disparaged their operation and so on? If someone is offended by what I say, they should look inward to see why it's bothering them. Perhaps they are not cutting the mustard. That's not my fault.

Again, who's bragging? It's not bragging if you are doing it. I spoke with Midland today and they were "all in" on the America sons I'm going to produce, should I be humble? It's never gotten me anywhere in life. I've seen where humble usually get's someone, the poorhouse.

You are also assuming that you know who I speak with every day, you might be surprised the calls I make in order to learn, and the calls that are picked up, and the time that certain breeders allot to me in order to help.

As for M-5, do you want me to post another "getting schooled" video? The last one was taken down, I suppose to defend your honor. I would have been more impressed if you had thick skin, left it up so everyone could have a good laugh, and move on.

Caustic Burno said:
You can make statistics read anything you want. Whenever a dollar is involved in any organization there will be graft over time. Figures don't lie liars figure been many a scheme built off that formula. Statistical organizations are only as accurate as the information that's fed in being accurate or inaccurate.

You obviously have not read Ray Dalio's "Principles". He became a multi-billionaire because he paid attention to the numbers.

************* said:
There are people questioning every aspect of the American Angus Association, questioning the very foundation of their data models, when these same people, I can almost guarantee, never got past elementary Algebra, can't even post a decent photo on CT, and are probably still using flip phones. When you have taken college-level statistical modeling courses as Ron and I have both done, then come talk to us, and we can have an informed conversation about EPDs. Until then, fly without instruments if you want, and watch out for vertigo.

There should be MBA level courses on this breed and what they have achieved. For those that don't know MBA stands for "Massive Bank Account"

With that said,

While you guys keep second guessing everything about Angus. I will keep pumping them out.

Life is great, huh?
ahh maybe the people that are successful without ever going to College.. I had to go back two posts to find someone you insulted. Just because you didnt call them by name doesnt mean you didnt insult them.

************* said:
jscunn said:
Branded,

Name a person that I have personally attacked, called names, disparaged their operation and so on? If someone is offended by what I say, they should look inward to see why it's bothering them. Perhaps they are not cutting the mustard. That's not my fault.

Again, who's bragging? It's not bragging if you are doing it. I spoke with Midland today and they were "all in" on the America sons I'm going to produce, should I be humble? It's never gotten me anywhere in life. I've seen where humble usually get's someone, the poorhouse.

You are also assuming that you know who I speak with every day, you might be surprised the calls I make in order to learn, and the calls that are picked up, and the time that certain breeders allot to me in order to help.

As for M-5, do you want me to post another "getting schooled" video? The last one was taken down, I suppose to defend your honor. I would have been more impressed if you had thick skin, left it up so everyone could have a good laugh, and move on.
post all you want , does not bother in the least . I know your kind and deal with a special few just like you on occasion and have attend a few funerals where the entire attendance could have rode together because people couldn't stand the one in the casket. There will come a time where you will wish you could trade the money for peace and comfort.

Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument

************* said:

With that said,

Life is great, huh?

Life is great....
Let me first post my credentials.
I have a high school diploma and a year from a technical school in auto and diesel mechanics.
I have been self employed for over 25 years. I've never missed a payroll. I employee most of my immediate family. I can fix most anything or I can afford to buy new. My cattle make money without me pimping them and being a whore for a outfit that I wish could be me.
My pictures and my post are not full of college level thesis because I don't sit around with my computer in one hand and myself in the other like some here apparently do. I give my opinions based on real experience of mine. Not regurgitation of something I've heard or read.
Now when you get up off your knees from the front of SAV brass and get your face wiped off.
Why don't you come school me........
Life is great

callmefence said:
************* said:

With that said,

Life is great, huh?

Life is great....
Let me first post my credentials.
I have a high school diploma and a year from a technical school in auto and diesel mechanics.
I have been self employed for over 25 years. I've never missed a payroll. I employee most of my immediate family. I can fix most anything or I can afford to buy new. My cattle make money without me pimping them and being a be nice for a outfit that I wish could be me.
My pictures and my post are not full of college level thesis because I don't sit around with my computer in one hand and myself in the other like some here apparently do. I give my opinions based on real experience of mine. Not regurgitation of something I've heard or read.
Now when you get up off your knees from the front off SAV brass and get your face wiped off.
Why don't you come school me........
Life is great

Are you saying he is praying to the SAV gods or ??????? ??? ????!

************* said:
Caustic Burno said:

You obviously have not read Ray Dalio's "Principles". He became a multi-billionaire because he paid attention to the numbers.

Don't need too before I retired I kept up with 2k employees running a half million barrels a day. My career was chemistry and numbers. Real life or death math not pretend math.
Last reply to post I failed the IQ test even opening the thread.

"Momma is almost a ton"

That is the part that always baffles me. That goes against everything that I have ever learned in the cattle business but I guess it was because the books and articles I read were written for those with a profit in mind.

I admit, algebra was/is not my strong suit. I survive on simple math. I don't care how great that that 700 lb steer is, two 550 pound ones from two 1000 pound cows will bring more money.

WOW, don't know what else to say.
Actually thought about contacting ************* and Ron and TT, when I head to Florida next time, and see the operations.
He77, I'm afraid I may not be smart enough, I don't want to be talked down to. Hmmmmmm.

plumber_greg said:
WOW, don't know what else to say.
Actually thought about contacting ************* and Ron and TT, when I head to Florida next time, and see the operations.
He77, I'm afraid I may not be smart enough, I don't want to be talked down to. Hmmmmmm.
Give me a call. I can show you how the happy poor folks live.

I've seen a few 1800 lb cows go through the sale barn around here, don't think I've ever seen any go back to the farm just straight to the packer. I ain't real smart but I would say that's a big hint that they don't work here.

Caustic Burno said:
************* said:
Caustic Burno said:

Don't need too before I retired I kept up with 2k employees running a half million barrels a day. My career was chemistry and numbers. Real life or death math not pretend math.
Last reply to post I failed the IQ test even opening the thread.

Impressive Caustic, I work in the Chemical Industry in Research so I also have 20 years experience with Chemistry and numbers. Hats off to you for keeping America running.. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts