Thanks guys!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Kscattle

Reaction score
Well I gottasay that luck doesn't usually go my way but I went and looked at a John deere 3010 last week. The owner said the clutch is out of it, and was offering it at a he!! Of a discount. Come to find out the clutch was rusted to the flywheel and it wouldn't go in gear. Upon searching cattle today and doing some homework I found that pulling in high gear will break the clutch loose I bought the tractor in hopes of a cheap repair bill. Tonight I finally had time to work on it and sure enough the clutch came loose and started working properly! The tractor has 4200 hrs on it with a loader an I stole it for $3k. A little old man owned it for many years and it sat for a long time, which caused the problem. Needless to say I'm on cloud 9, I'm gonna keep a block under clutch pedal until I can really get it out and use it to get rust off the flywheel but I'm happy I didn't have to split the tractor and got a cheap low hour tractor. I owe you guys!
Kscattle :banana:

Good for you, don't know that I helped any, but incase I did, you can just let me have it next hay season for an extra, you know, so I don't have to un hook anything.

Latest posts