Texas... just plain poor hosts?

Help Support CattleToday:

haase said:
And the queens lost to the Packers again, Cousins is a great of a trade as Walker was,
how do you queens keep doing it, must have learned from that 2 time gold medalist. 🤣
Kirk Cousins 230 yds passing and he rushed for 17 yds while sacked 1 time.
Aaron Rodgers 209 yds passing 0 yds rushing sacked twice.
I don't know how the Vikings lost with clearly the superior quarterback.
Must have been a full moon... :)

p.s.
Minnesota has a long list of runner up finishes, including 2 vice-presidents and a Rose Bowl.

How the Gophers finished 2nd to Ohio State in the Big Ten in 1961... yet won the Rose Bowl.
In a move that would be unheard of today; in a decision to emphasize Academics over Athletics
and Money, Ohio State's faculty council turned down the Rose Bowl contract, sending Minnesota
with no bowl game for the Buckeyes. Led by black qb Sandy Stephens Minnesota went on to win
21-3 over UCLA and finished 6th in The National polls.

Superior quarterback,🤔 if you say so, looks like stats dont win games or superbowls, highly doubt that Brady worries about stats, just the six rings he has and wouldn't bet against him winning a seventh.

haase said:
Superior quarterback,🤔 if you say so, looks like stats dont win games or superbowls, highly doubt that Brady worries about stats, just the six rings he has and wouldn't bet against him winning a seventh.
It's a team sport. New England time of possession 33m :10s vs Rams 26:50
Ball control/clock management/game tempo is one of the most overlooked and important stats in
winning football games. 2/3 (68%) of the games are won by the team that wins time of possession.
Keeping your defense off the field and rested while wearing opponents defense down is a big fringe benefit.

haase said:
7 for 21 and 2 interceptions when not under pressure for Cousins,
there's your stats on why they lost the game.
Hey, no fair bringing up facts that I conveniently left out... lol
1st and goal from 8 yard line and float/loft interception into double covered receiver is
unforgivable. :( Even worse when down by 5 with 3 minutes left in the game.

First thing I said was... Case Keenum never would have thrown that ball.

I was surprised when they got rid of Keenum, and spent all that money on Cousins, Keenum was a good fit with the Vikings.

He didn't do much good against the Bears last night, but Redskins have an O line about as porous as Houston Texans has been over the years.
Keenum for the night= three interceptions (including one pick-six) and two lost fumbles..maybe 3 lost fumbles

Translation is as follows. The player injured will not be allowed back into the game until the ball has changed possessions

Latest posts