Texans

Help Support CattleToday:

Freestone county between Fairfield and buffalo. Raised half my life in Italy, " Biggest Little Town in Texas".

papavillars":3ftpsncw said:
Freestone county between Fairfield and buffalo. Raised half my life in Italy, " Biggest Little Town in Texas".
WEnt through Italy a couple of months ago. One of the prettiest little downtown areas around. Unfortunately like so many other small towns 90% of the buildings are empty.

papavillars":3raj7k5m said:

That is beautiful country in the spring.
My great grandma's people were from Limestone county.

papavillars":cgqm8bru said:

Drove through Buffalo on Sunday on my way to Palestine. I thought about going to Fairfield to hit the Cooper Peaches store.

wacocowboy":1hk53m5y said:
papavillars":1hk53m5y said:

Drove through Buffalo on Sunday on my way to Palestine. I thought about going to Fairfield to hit the Cooper Peaches store.

Wife was in Waco one day last week and bought some off one of their truck....might good peaches too.

TB the make the best honey. They also make some good chow chow, peach bread, jelly, hot sauce, other junk food and snacks. They make jerky was worried about trying peach jerky but said what the heck and dang was it good bag was empty a few miles down the road.

Native Texan, born in Houston, now I live in about 25 miles south of Houston in Fort Bend County. Santa Anna crossed the river down close to us.

chippie":3mtgqmln said:
Native Texan, born in Houston, now I live in about 25 miles south of Houston in Fort Bend County. Santa Anna crossed the river down close to us.
"¿Hablas español?" :lol2:

chippie":evpdhram said:
TexasBred":evpdhram said:

poquito
That and a lot of hand gestures will make you look and sound like a genius...if you can't think of the spanish word just use the english word and add a "y" to the end of it. As in goty and likey. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":1gmukosk said:
chippie":1gmukosk said:
TexasBred":1gmukosk said:

poquito
That and a lot of hand gestures will make you look and sound like a genius...if you can't think of the spanish word just use the english word and add a "y" to the end of it. As in goty and likey. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol2: I always pick on my wife. She's one of those. Whenever she talks to anyone that speaks any foreign language. She instantly acquires a cheesy broken mescin accent.

TexasBred":3vabm6sq said:
chippie":3vabm6sq said:
Just enough to order a cold beer and be able to plead not guilty.

fenceman":meuysz4q said:
:lol2: I always pick on my wife. She's one of those. Whenever she talks to anyone that speaks any foreign language. She instantly acquires a cheesy broken mescin accent.

So true....listened to a Texas boy trying to talk with 3-4 mexicans the other day. IT was hillarious. I told him he sounded like a dam mexican trying to learn english.

Lava......"Quatro Sinko". :nod: