Hey Texans - Whatever happened with Twin Peaks?

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Status update anyone?
May 2015
A fist fight turned into a big shoot out at Waco Twin Peaks several killed and a bunch wounded. Over 150 bikers arrested.
Has anyone ever been charged with a crime?
Were all released or are any still in jail awaiting trial?
Any info on who shot who or how many shot by cops and how many shot by bikers?
Will there be a trial this year or have to wait till after Cowboys win the Super Bowl?
Just wondering how Texas justice works.
Or will I have to wait for a "Warren Commission" report?

They haven't released any of the pertinent information yet. The bikers lawyers are up in arms with the Waco judicial system. They have some surveillance video from the parking lot that they won't release. Once again the city of Waco is going to come out looking stupid. Lots of the bikers have been charged with various crimes from assault to inciting a riot. I would imagine they will end up dropping charges on almost all and they should.
I am a backer of the blue but I think that the various law enforcement officers did most of the shooting and it is taking a while to get rid of or editing all the video.

Heard a clip on the news last night, walking through the living room, just caught part of it. They were saying # of dead had non, police bullets in them. I imagine the dead one's were probably justified. I think the police swat probably did a good job. No innocent people hurt. They botched the thing by rounding up basically everyone in Waco riding anything with two wheels and arresting and holding them without even probable cause. If they did screw up . In Waco Texas, we'll never get the true story.

They have gotten pretty tight lipped about it here lately. last I heard they confirmed some of the police bullets hit people but didn't say if those people were among the dead or injured.

wacocowboy":29ea0pyl said:
They have gotten pretty tight lipped about it here lately. last I heard they confirmed some of the police bullets hit people but didn't say if those people were among the dead or injured.
A couple of weeks ago I read an article in the Waco paper giving autopsy reports. Several different caliber of bullets caused deaths. One guy was shot twice in the leg and once in the but and died. Must have been a larger caliber.

Who cares? While some bikers groups are good outstanding folks, others are not. Why would you even wish to associate with those groups. Like my Pap says, " play with a turd and you'll get shyt on your hands".

houstoncutter":380ycam2 said:
Who cares? While some bikers groups are good outstanding folks, others are not. Why would you even wish to associate with those groups. Like my Pap says, " play with a turd and you'll get shyt on your hands".
Yep, one would have had to been freeze dried for the last 40 year and recently thawed out not to know bandidos have always been mixed up in all kinds of trouble and violence.

1 Thessalonians 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

It's pretty much always worked for me, tho I do freely admit having been seen in the company of Caustic Burno more than once. ;-) :p :lol:

TexasBred":25fdq8rh said:
Just read where you can buy the Twin Peaks real estate for about $4.5 million. :nod:

I thought about buying it and opening a laser tag biker gang vs biker gangs vs cops. I could have targets that look like cops or bikers jump out and start shooting at you. Just not sure I could get the permits lol.

greybeard":1lx1hpu3 said:
Some courts practice a protocol known as "avoiding even the appearance of impropriety" and some do not.
https://nacmnet.org/canon-12-avoiding-impropriety.html

It originates from 1 Thessolonians 5:22:
"abstain from every appearance of evil."
Wise and good words to live by.
Since it all goes on behind locked doors it's hard to know what really goes on other than some are indicted and some are no billed. Shouldn't matter at all that policemen, firemen or elected officials are on the grand jury. All are citizens.

I wonder who the 9 sealed indictments were, they have not been arrested. I guess the other 80 who were arrested will be indicted here pretty soon. Either they did a case every 5 minutes or they did bulk indictments I don't think this is the way the justice system should work.

Latest posts