Tennesseans--what have ya heard re Chattanooga shootings?

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
Anything new on this?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/16/sh ... -lockdown/
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pol ... er-n393266
BREAKING NEWS: Four Marines were reportedly killed Thursday at a Chattanooga, Tenn., Navy training center, in one of two attacks at area military facilities that happened nearly simultaneously and just seven miles apart.

The Marines were killed by a gunman who opened fire at a Naval Reserves Operations Center on Amnicola Highway, according to the Chattanooga Times Free Press. Marilyn Hutcheson, who works at Binswanger Glass just across the street from the Naval Reserve Center on Amnicola Highway, said she heard a barrage of gunfire around 11 a.m.

"It was rapid fire, like pow pow pow pow pow, so quickly"

- Marilyn Hutcheson, a witness
"I couldn't even begin to tell you how many," she said. "It was rapid fire, like pow pow pow pow pow, so quickly. The next thing I knew, there were police cars coming from every direction."

The names of the Marines who were reportedly shot were not immediately released, and government officials did not confirm the report. Although Marines spokesman Maj. Paul Greenberg, said "we cannot confirm any casualties at this time," Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam confirmed that "lives have been lost.

The Navy Operational Support Center and Marine Corps Reserve Center lies along a bend in the Tennessee River, northeast of downtown Chattanooga. President Obama wa briefed by his national security team on the shooting involving two military sites, according to White House spokesman Eric Schultz.

Hopefully it's not another muslim terrorist, that's not really a muslim or terrorist. All you can do now is pray for their families.

highgrit":c04wk9em said:
Hopefully it's not another muslim terrorist, that's not really a muslim or terrorist. All you can do now is pray for their families.
well he's a mooselimb..,was listening to the radio right after it happend, said right then I bet it's Isis oriented...and won't be surprised to find out it is

slick4591":3cq8wuw0 said:
highgrit":3cq8wuw0 said:

Shooters name is Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, although not confirmed as a Muslim. You tell me.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/07/16/c ... abdulazeez

Your probably right by the sounds of it. What does barrack hussein obama sound like? Don't post your answer or poof it will be gone.
Anyone know if the shooter was black or middle eastern?

TennesseeTuxedo":2iabl0gj said:
slick4591":2iabl0gj said:
Middle Eastern. Pictures of him all over Facebook. Preliminary reports say he's from Kuwait.

Can't be a terrorist then cause they're our allies!

Right?

Right?

......... That's what they say.

Seems they failed to consult him on that issue.

Has the Secretary of Homeland Security yet announced "The system worked." ?
News says:
Born in Kuwait but spent most of his life here--graduated from a Tenn high school, graduated from U of T at Chattanooga with a BS degree in electrical engineering and worked at TVA as a student intern. I guess we can be thankful he didn't use his US college education to build bombs.

I want Hillary and Obama to explain how this could this happen in a gun free zone?

gun-free-killing-575x261.jpg

Its terrible. The whole thing is terrible and we have a bunch of idiots driving the train off the cliff.

hillbilly beef man":2uttk01q said:
Four Marines killed who were not allowed to carry a weapon. Have mercy on their families and pity on our country.

This rings home with me in more ways than one. I have a friend who earned his Purple Heart in Lebanon because of this silly political correctness. His injury and the death of others could have possibly been avoided had the powers that be not be so worried about offending these people - our enemies.

I would like to start the petition to tear down all the mosques in America. I bet somewhere is a pic of him around one or proof he has been to one. Only seems fair.

I think my point got lost in translation RBB. It seems a picture of one white guy holding a flag makes everything about that flag racist. One Muslim shoots a bunch of people and nothing. Americans are a race of people in there book therefore terrorist acts are acts of racism. Seems when they are white we are all judged by the actions of one. There are way more racial attacks by Muslims yet we are expected not to judge them at all. I am all for let an individuals actions be just that individual action but make it fair across the board.

Latest posts