Teacher fired

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":206ua83k said:
Calif teacher forcibly cuts a student's hair while belting out the National Anthem. Students said it was way out of character for her to act this way.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/video/teacher ... r-59664116
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ ... story.html
fake news?

A high school teacher in California cut the hair of one of her students in her classroom as she belted the national anthem.

University Preparatory High School teacher Margaret Gieszinger was arrested Wednesday after disturbing video of the incident surfaced on social media.

A student can be seen in the video sitting in a chair at the front of the classroom in the Visalia school as Gieszinger cuts his hair and yells out the anthem. Students can later be seen running out of the room in a panic while she is still holding the scissors.

The behavior was out of character for her, according to one student.

"When everything was going on I was terrified, and I so badly wanted to blame her. I was scared she was going to come back," Lilli Gates told the Visalia Times Delta newspaper. "What she did to my classmates and I is inexcusable. I am not trying to make excuses for her, I simply ask everyone to reconsider how they view her. She is a loving and kind lady. She is usually all smiles and laughs. This is not the Miss G. we know and love."

Parent Sara Rocha told the newspaper that Gieszinger also acted strangely on Monday when she blamed students for a missing a test

Grammar reads like fake news. But nothing surprises me.

In Texas, a six-year-old boy is being torn apart by the transgender debate. James' mother thinks he's a girl, but he acts like a normal boy at his father's house. Now she's accusing him of child abuse. Welcome to 2018.

Divorce is tough on children, but especially so for six-year-old James Younger. When he's with his father, Jeff Younger, James is a normal boy. He dresses like a boy, hangs out with other boys, and refers to himself as a boy.

When he's with his mother, Anne Georgulas, James lives as a girl called Luna. Since he expressed an interest in wearing girls' clothes, Georgulas a pediatrician, began referring to him exclusively as 'her,' enrolled him in school under his female name, encouraged him to cross-dress, and took him to a sympathetic "rainbow counsellor" who lists working with transgender children as one of her specialities."

sympathetic "rainbow counselor"
Oh, there's lots more of those around than anyone might ever imagine, tho most aren't concentrating primarily on the 'transgender' thing....and where you find them in everyday life is the real surprise.

Latest posts