CBS CEO FIRED for sexual misconduct that possibly happened 20 years ago

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd":113dugsh said:
JMJ Farms":113dugsh said:
hurleyjd":113dugsh said:
You folks quoting Thomas Jefferson and his thoughts, now days he would be guilty sexual misconduct. Was his slave Sally Hemming a willing partner or did he get what he wanted because he owned her. Men use their power to coercive women into doing what they want them to do.

I agree that that's what often happens. Proof that we aren't created equal. If they hadn't been born so dam ugly they wouldn't have to force these women. I, on the other hand, have never had to force any of them. I just ask and wahlah. Guess I was just born purdy :lol2: :lol2:

Are you related to Donald T
I'm simular. I just ask,, and wham.one across the scull..

hurleyjd":3p8jb6st said:
You folks quoting Thomas Jefferson and his thoughts, now days he would be guilty sexual misconduct. Was his slave Sally Hemming a willing partner or did he get what he wanted because he owned her. Men use their power to coercive women into doing what they want them to do.

wow....

JMJ Farms":1pczyn0c said:
hurleyjd":1pczyn0c said:

I agree that that's what often happens. Proof that we aren't created equal. If they hadn't been born so dam ugly they wouldn't have to force these women. I, on the other hand, have never had to force any of them. I just ask and wahlah. Guess I was just born purdy :lol2: :lol2:

Just asking can get you in trouble.

ddd75":zu7ggi22 said:
hurleyjd":zu7ggi22 said:

wow....

WOW.....You answered as I would expect. After reading my post I should have said Men in power.

hurleyjd":3tleyzel said:
ddd75":3tleyzel said:
hurleyjd":3tleyzel said:

wow....

WOW.....You answered as I would expect. After reading my post I should have said Men in power.

wow.....

hurleyjd":2t5rtp7u said:
JMJ Farms":2t5rtp7u said:
hurleyjd":2t5rtp7u said:

Branch kin maybe :lol2:

ALACOWMAN":ujvl5wzs said:
hurleyjd":ujvl5wzs said:
JMJ Farms":ujvl5wzs said:

I'm simular. I just ask,, and wham.one across the scull..

:lol2:

hurleyjd":3sl8eqlr said:
JMJ Farms":3sl8eqlr said:
hurleyjd":3sl8eqlr said:

It's all in your technique Hurley. I can teach you but it ain't gonna be cheap :lol2:

JMJ Farms":1bdql62x said:
hurleyjd":1bdql62x said:
JMJ Farms":1bdql62x said:

It's all in your technique Hurley. I can teach you but it ain't gonna be cheap :lol2:

I have been married to the same woman for 499,320 hours. I think I will pass on your offer of lessons.

hurleyjd":oz0e3mil said:
JMJ Farms":oz0e3mil said:
hurleyjd":oz0e3mil said:

I have been married to the same woman for 499,320 hours. I think I will pass on your offer of lessons.
Dang Hurley that's twice as long as me, and I figure I'm to old to learn, and know I can't afford to change.

Latest posts