6th grade Dallas Tx teacher

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
You'll have to read the article or listen to the audio to get a true understanding of what he said to the 12-13 yr old students in open classroom.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dallas-6th- ... d-lecture/
DALLAS - A Texas teacher is on administrative leave after delivering a profanity-laced lecture to a sixth grade glass.

As CBS Dallas reported, a 12-year-old student at Holmes Middle School recorded the nearly seven-minute long tirade Monday by hiding her cell phone under a desk.

"If you don't give a benice, then I don't give a benice. If you don't give a benice, then I don't give a benice ," the teacher is heard saying. "I'm gonna tell you the truth, you beniced it up."

After school, the student played it for her mother, Diana, who asked CBS Dallas not to use her last name.

"I was really, really, really upset," Diana said, adding that for her, the foul language wasn't the worst part.

"The most disturbing part was the end of the video, where he talks about his private parts," she said.

"Some people's ****, they only go that far," the teacher said. "My **** goes all the way to that fence."
"I'm gonna show you ... I'm gonna show you what ... I'm gonna show you what a **** is. I'm gonna **** you're a** over."

Dang someone blew a gasket. I remember in school a teacher got mad at a girl cussed her out she cussed back at him then he picked up a desk and threw it at her.

Pretty sad there. I hope the teacher loses his license. People like that don't need to be anywhere near a school yard.

Would have been run out of town on a rail in these parts.
I was a little shocked when the mother was told to erase the recording and do nothing. The follow up said it was not confirmed that an investigation was ongoing.
Never figured any school board in Texas would tolerate what he said to those 12 year old students.

I worked with a guy in Alaska who worked in the woods in the summer and taught 6th grade the rest of the year. He was a riggin slinger in the woods. The riggin slingers job is to tell the chokermen which log to get and to keep everyone moving. There is generally a bit of cussing that goes on. Maybe a lot of cussing and screaming...... I asked him if he ever had difficulty switching from the woods to the class room. He said that he would slip up a time or two at the first of the school year and go to cussing and yelling at the kids. It did work out for him though because the kids didn't try him any after that. And it was probably a good thing he taught school in Skagway Alaska. The community didn't get upset over the kids getting a cussing when they stepped out of line.

My son once had a teacher who was a racist. She told the class we never landed on the moon and this was just a conspiracy conjured up by the white man. She would routinely where t-shirts with political messages that would not be acceptable for teachers of any other race. I was tempted to complain to the school but my son learned more about life, the double standard and fallacy of affirmative action just by tolerating her for a quarter so I let it go. Besides, I didn't think I could hold my tongue.