TB, we can add this to our list

Help Support CattleToday:

Mercy day do these kids ever think about anything but themselves? Always gotta tear up or burn something or both. Looked like downtown Ferguson (and no that's not racist). They got their a$$ kicked the entire game. Outplayed, out hustled, out shot and did it with class. Hard to handle them ol' corn fed boys from Wisconsin.

Then the Kentucky "Stud" goes on a hot Mike and drops the "F" word for the world. He better go pro son. You'll never get out of the freshman class.

TexasBred":rgj1nb97 said:
Mercy day do these kids ever think about anything but themselves? Always gotta tear up or burn something or both. Looked like downtown Ferguson (and no that's not racist). They got their a$$ kicked the entire game. Outplayed, out hustled, out shot and did it with class. Hard to handle them ol' corn fed boys from Wisconsin.

Then the Kentucky "Stud" goes on a hot Mike and drops the "F" word for the world. He better go pro son. You'll never get out of the freshman class.
I think some of the rioting was also because they found out that LSU has two of the top five HS recruits coming in next year .... for basketball!!! They'll have a lot more competition come next year in the minor leagues WHOOPS I meant the SEC

torogmc81":1ed60jpe said:
TexasBred":1ed60jpe said:

I think some of the rioting was also because they found out that LSU has two of the top five HS recruits coming in next year .... for basketball!!! They'll have a lot more competition come next year in the minor leagues WHOOPS I meant the SEC
Minor Leagues?? hahaha. ;-)

OK, little harsh, and I have zero against UK players talent over the years (character is whole nother convo), but my minor league jab actually is intended for the Chicago Cubs usually. Speaking of the Cubs .......

torogmc81":3khkms3l said:
OK, little harsh, and I have zero against UK players talent over the years (character is whole nother convo), but my minor league jab actually is intended for the Chicago Cubs usually. Speaking of the Cubs .......

Cards whooped them last night! :clap:

Kentucky showed zero class that is for sure.

torogmc81":1na1t367 said:
Been called much worse than "minor league". :lol:

I didn't watch the tail end of the game or hear any post game comments or news, so I can't comment on any of that. Don't shock me if it all happened. They are mostly freshmen and sophomores who had won every game this season and hadn't had to talk about a loss. Plus coach Cal isn't a very good mentor or dad figure and I'll agree with the comment that he is a better recruiter than coach everyday. I miss the day that UK had juniors and seniors who could lead, players whom were more respectable and a caring coach. I will say this though about them they sure didn't get their a$$ kicked the entire game. I'm pretty sure it was tied at the half and it's not like Wisconsin won by 15 or 20 or ever lead by that. PS, I remember some Duke teams that were not very nice as well. It's time to talk Wisconsin and Duke and forget about Kentucky until they're in the final four next season :) .

FlyingLSimmentals":203tydmx said:
I didn't watch the tail end of the game or hear any post game comments or news, so I can't comment on any of that. Don't shock me if it all happened. They are mostly freshmen and sophomores who had won every game this season and hadn't had to talk about a loss. Plus coach Cal isn't a very good mentor or dad figure and I'll agree with the comment that he is a better recruiter than coach everyday. I miss the day that UK had juniors and seniors who could lead, players whom were more respectable and a caring coach. I will say this though about them they sure didn't get their a$$ kicked the entire game. I'm pretty sure it was tied at the half and it's not like Wisconsin won by 15 or 20 or ever lead by that. PS, I remember some Duke teams that were not very nice as well. It's time to talk Wisconsin and Duke and forget about Kentucky until they're in the final four next season :) .
Oh no...they did it so they have to live with it. No they didn't get stomped but they were never the aggressors and played catch up most of the night. Many also refused to go through the after game ritual of shaking hands. I know it's hard and noone enjoys losing but we all need to learn "how" to cause it's gonna happen.

As for Duke/Wisconsin....should be a good game. I pick Duke by a touchdown. :nod:

Well I'll go with Wisconsin by 2 Touchdowns :lol2: . Although it might be Duke's year though because they haven't done much in recent years besides exit early.

I figured Andrew Harrison needed glasses after his comment towards Kaminsky. I was with Wisconsin against UK but will have to stick with the ACC team for the Championship.

I always go with the team that beat me. Most of the "experts" are picking Duke. The expert's are wrong. Wisconsin is hotter than a firecracker on the 4th of July (which I understand they don't really celebrate up there in Madison) Duke celebrates May 1 (International Workers Day, although none of them will ever do a day's work in their lives.) Wisconsin by a triple. The Badgers are playing as well as I have ever seen a team play. Magick (sp) Johnson's Spartans come to mind.

Great game. Great matchup. Great coaches. Great programs.

Grayson Allen and Jones :clap:

Okafor $$$$$

and my message for Coach K :clap: :tiphat: