Tales of Tennessee

Help Support CattleToday:

3MR":3fhotxbk said:
MikeC":3fhotxbk said:
And BTW, the single most confusing day up here:
LABOR DAY! Not many are familiar with the concept.

Is it true that the Tatto business is thriving up there?

I hear the reason is they have a good "Financing" deal. :lol:

And all along I thought it was their return policy

:lol: They could mail them back for a refund? :lol:

Well the tattoo business is BOOMING up here. You figure most of these folks is married about 3-4 times by the time they're 20 so they've had to have the name in the middle of the heart changed a few times. Plus - several of 'em tattoos over their c-section scar - more'n once that is!
Please note - we do not remove tattoos, we simply draw a line through the name and add the new one.

Financing ain't no different than financing any other body augmentation - you pay on time or we come and get it back!

Bullbuyer":32r960v1 said:
Well the tattoo business is BOOMING up here. You figure most of these folks is married about 3-4 times by the time they're 20 so they've had to have the name in the middle of the heart changed a few times. Plus - several of 'em tattoos over their c-section scar - more'n once that is!
Please note - we do not remove tattoos, we simply draw a line through the name and add the new one.

Financing ain't no different than financing any other body augmentation - you pay on time or we come and get it back!

I should open a Tattoo Parlor down here. Sounds like a good way to keep the economy stimulated. :lol:

Bullbuyer":2b4203ab said:

I'm sure them "Widescreen" Tats are the hit there. Brings whole new meanin' to West Virginia, Mountain mama.

The problem with these Widescreen tats is the volume of ink that it takes to fill 'em in. Most of the shops around have cut down on the number of words used.
On the big ol' gals the ink used to say
"Property of Crowder Farms. Inc. Please return to owner."

Now it just say's "Crowder's Babe, 'nuf said"

Latest posts