tales from work

Help Support CattleToday:

Maineshowgirl

Reaction score
okay so yesterday I had to open at work which not bad I open the place all the time. But the day before we had had the day from total he!! and back. So oh yeah I work at the best snocone place is SouthEast tx or at least that what we hear a lot. So I go out to open the gates to the drive. So I got this guy waiting to turn in, o great I think to my self lol. So Im not to happy to be there so this guy is playing around like he is going to run me over so Im not smiling at all. So I get to the window to see what he would like to order. He was like "you need to smile" i was like but I have a good reason cuz I really do not want to be up here he was like you just opened the d@m gate I was like I know you just tryed running me over!!!! so I take his order and fix he girl friends snocone and take it to him. So he was like you think your job is bad having dollar bills throw in your face all day well girl he said" I clamb up a poll all day " :eek: well ok so he goes on to say he is a stripper by this time im almost to the floor lol think I saw the floor lol, thinking there is no way this red-neck/cowboy is a stipper when he was like had a girl give me a roll of quarters other day you know how bad that is well thats when the picture just hits and you die lol. He was like you are smiling now yup I smiling and dieing lol as well. So he was like you have a good day! just wounding who esle has funny tales from work.

This was ages ago but its funny. My dad was a vet and after a long hard day a woman brings in a lap dog for us to board right at closing time. She was going overseas for a week and could not take little Fifi with her. She carried on and on and on about this darn dog and kept giving us instructions on how to care for her dog. She continued this for several minutes and I was ready to scream but my dad just stood like a stone soldier and noddded his head. Finally, she looked at both of us and said that Fifi "was just like one of the family". My dad looked at her with this surprised look and said "REALLY!?! Which one?". (I think it was a freudian slip after a long day cause he was always very professional)

That boy was flirting with you!! Sounds like he was putting a whole lot of effort into too.

Walt

if some chump was messing with while i was trying to open a gate.i wouldnt be to nice either.if youd been on your toes.when he said he was a stripper.you shouldve said i bet you get tired of people stuffing $1 in your G-string an wish they was $5s.

i would be disturbed if a guy was telling me he was a stripper and it was his way of 'flirtin'. but it defenetly tells an interesting story

Maineshowgirl":jywocwjc said:
okay so yesterday I had to open at work which not bad I open the place all the time. But the day before we had had the day from total he!! and back. So oh yeah I work at the best snocone place is SouthEast tx or at least that what we hear a lot. So I go out to open the gates to the drive. So I got this guy waiting to turn in, o great I think to my self lol. So Im not to happy to be there so this guy is playing around like he is going to run me over so Im not smiling at all. So I get to the window to see what he would like to order. He was like "you need to smile" i was like but I have a good reason cuz I really do not want to be up here he was like you just opened the d@m gate I was like I know you just tryed running me over!!!! so I take his order and fix he girl friends snocone and take it to him. So he was like you think your job is bad having dollar bills throw in your face all day well girl he said" I clamb up a poll all day " :eek: well ok so he goes on to say he is a stripper by this time im almost to the floor lol think I saw the floor lol, thinking there is no way this red-neck/cowboy is a stipper when he was like had a girl give me a roll of quarters other day you know how bad that is well thats when the picture just hits and you die lol. He was like you are smiling now yup I smiling and dieing lol as well. So he was like you have a good day! just wounding who esle has funny tales from work.

You should take care of him like any other preditor. Shoot, shovel and shutup.

My work story happened when I was a dog groomer, about twenty years ago :shock:
Took in this man's Shepard for grooming, I was told the dog can be a little grumpy.
No problem, I asked if he had ever bit anyone before, the answer, no.
About five minutes into grooming, the phone rang. I reached up to get the phone and bam, the dog has my arm. I try to pull away and he somehow got it behind my back. Kinda like the police do............and no I've never been in jail before, I've seen it on TV 8) .
I am know screaming for help and there's not a sole around. The dog has me face down, pinned on the grooming table. It hurts like heck and what seamed like forever, finally a little boy peaks into the wash area.
I tell the kid I need help, he screams and runs. My feelings..Oh shi7, come back.
Finally my boss and a few customers come to my rescue :D the first thing they ask me........what are you doing, like I planned this crap.
I'm yelling get him off. As they try to get him off me, he clamps down tighter, so everyone backs up. The person on the phone was my brother who by this time had arrived at the shop. He tried and the situation just got worse. Someone decided to call the owner and they showed up at the shop within ten minutes.
The bastard said one word, oust. I guess its German for out, spelling ? The dog lets me go and I am a wreck, what the heck, why did he attack me.
The owner said he is the yard guard dog and thought if you knew, then you wouldn't groom him.
Oh, was I pist, my brother was about to pounce on the man but he had rin tin tin next to him.
The man put a leash on his dog and left, the bastard didn't even pay :( , I guess the phone is what triggered the attack. I didn't need any stitches, just had a huge bruise on my arm for months. No, I never field any charges or try to have his dog taken away.
That was one messed up day :cry2:

Latest posts