Taking a joke

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em":13uxyurg said:
17 degrees and sunny is way better than 39 degrees and raining.

I have worked in sub zero and dry weather in Montana and Alaska. And spent most of my life in 38 degrees and raining here in Western Washington. I would take cold and dry any day of the week. And in one year, two months, one week, and four days I am selling out and moving somewhere that is drier and has less *&%^#@ people.

Dave":380ikejs said:
Named'em Tamed'em":380ikejs said:
17 degrees and sunny is way better than 39 degrees and raining.

I have worked in sub zero and dry weather in Montana and Alaska. And spent most of my life in 38 degrees and raining here in Western Washington. I would take cold and dry any day of the week. And in one year, two months, one week, and four days I am selling out and moving somewhere that is drier and has less *&%^#@ people.
http://www.texasescapes.com/TexasGhostT ... aTexas.htm

About the most isolated place in the state. One road in, same road out.

ez14":3gjw2zrq said:
1982vett":3gjw2zrq said:
ez14":3gjw2zrq said:
I dont think thats funny :mad:
:lol: It's gotten near 32F about twice this winter....coldest part is usually mid February. I'm beginning to think the cold part of the cold wet winter forecast is going to be wrong...however, we do still have a month till mid February.
I was wondering at about what temp do you say it REALY REALY cold. For me id say that once it gets below 0 then its REALY REALY cold
Lol...back in the early 80's, cold was 2 pair of socks, long sweats along with 2 pair of wranglers. Sweat shirt, shirt, wind breaker. Pair of insulated coveralls and a heavy coat......o r about 28 with a 15 mph cold damp wind.

Now I don't have to get out in it much so it really doesn't bother me much.

Latest posts