Symptoms of Asperger syndrome

Help Support CattleToday:

Cross, If I'd have though there was a reason for you to feel humbled by it I'd have never made a joke. The truth is, I don't care what your self-perceived shortcomings are... I've accepted you for who you have presented yourself to us as and I've always looked forward to interacting with you here. We accept you for being you, do yourself a favor and give yourself the same curtesy. ;-) I don't do well in social settings and as far as I know there's no specific name for it and I get by just fine :mrgreen:

Besides, I'm kind of envious. Your syndrome has an upside in that you can remember stuff and focus better... There's no up-side to being an a$$hole like me. :cry2:

cow pollinater":qkzzy3g5 said:
Cross, If I'd have though there was a reason for you to feel humbled by it I'd have never made a joke. The truth is, I don't care what your self-perceived shortcomings are... I've accepted you for who you have presented yourself to us as and I've always looked forward to interacting with you here. We accept you for being you, do yourself a favor and give yourself the same curtesy. ;-) I don't do well in social settings and as far as I know there's no specific name for it and I get by just fine :mrgreen:

Besides, I'm kind of envious. Your syndrome has an upside in that you can remember stuff and focus better... There's no up-side to being an a$$hole like me. :cry2:

I'm completely comfortable in my own skin. I don't have the fake me and real me, but I have to tone it down at times
I go into these sermons for lack of a better term and don't realize I am annoying the he'll out of someone
Most times I try to be aware and pick up on it, but I tend to let my guard down and slip at times
I catch myself a lot but if I cant see your reaction I tend to go on and on
I deal with people daily and I am aware of how I can be perceived so as TB said I'm a big boy I can handle it

I get along really well with women, but did you know when you keep eye contact with a women that they sometimes take that as a come on, who'd of thunk
They also like to hug, some like long tight hugs, but some don't. Some like to hug kind of shoulder to shoulder but some like to hug face to face and nose to nose. It's weird.
Sometimes when you say things like you smell so good they squeeze even tighter, but sometimes they nearly push you down and act angry, it's odd.
Sometimes they say things like call me.
I'm like call you ???? I'm right here, it's strange
I had one the other day at a restaurant put her name and number on my receipt and said call me, so I did and I asked what she needed, she acted like I was doing something wrong. I called her just like she said, she's weird.
I aint figured it out yet.

cross_7":3mh1hj0c said:
cow pollinater":3mh1hj0c said:

I get along really well with women, but did you know when you keep eye contact with a women that they sometimes take that as a come on, who'd of thunk
They also like to hug, some like long tight hugs, but some don't. Some like to hug kind of shoulder to shoulder but some like to hug face to face and nose to nose. It's weird.
Sometimes when you say things like you smell so good they squeeze even tighter, but sometimes they nearly push you down and act angry, it's odd.
Sometimes they say things like call me.
I'm like call you ???? I'm right here, it's strange
I had one the other day at a restaurant put her name and number on my receipt and said call me, so I did and I asked what she needed, she acted like I was doing something wrong. I called her just like she said, she's weird.
I aint figured it out yet.
After some stewing over it, I'll ask for clarity. Are you serious or just making jokes or is my impression that you're a married man wrong?
I don't knowingly associate with men who cheat on their wives. There's no excuse for that kind of imorality that works for me.

cow pollinater wrote
After some stewing over it, I'll ask for clarity. Are you serious or just making jokes or is my impression that you're a married man wrong?
I don't knowingly associate with men who cheat on their wives. There's no excuse for that kind of imorality that works for me.

I started to not answer but what the he'll I aint got no secrets
I don't hug on any women I was just joking. The name and number on the receipt was true. It's a place I frequent and I like to eat there so I tried playing it off as a joke so I could still eat there, but I guess I made her mad and the few times I've been back she doesn't speak to me.
I cut up with women more than I should, but I wouldn't call it flirting and I can't think of a thing I may have said to instigate her giving me her number.
I stay in the same hotels and eat at the same restaurants in my travels so most everyone knows me by name and we tease and joke quite a bit, but I guess that can be taken wrong or maybe I could be at fault.
Just tonight I was asking the young lady at the front desk what she had planned for the evening and she said she wanted to go to Chilli's but she didn't want to go alone. I could have offered to go with her and been strictly platonic, but that could open the door for something else so I never offered.
I am as of today still married and my wife and I still reside in the same home when I'm in town

I'm not sure why that would concern you, but if does then I don't mind telling.