SydGen Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

jscunn":15pg4lkb said:
audie,
Which lot did you get?? We have gone every year but one since 2000 and I thought that was the best set of bulls they have ever offered for sale..

I wasn't trying to ignore you. I wrote a lengthy response for you but when I tried to submit it, my session had expired so, I lost it. The short answer is Lot 1a. By the way I don't remember seeing your bull but he did have several "plus" marks when I did the data analysis. :D

jscunn

We were down in your nic of the woods for Christmas, My wifes family lives near Cantonment, Molino. We were married on the gulf off Orange Beach.

Audie,

I live in Molino. We will have to exchange info, I might know your wife's family. Next time you come down I can give you the $0.05 tour. Good luck with your bull.

Audie,

I live in Molino. We will have to exchange info, I might know your wife's family. Next time you come down I can give you the $0.05 tour. Good luck with your bull.

AudieWyoming":3vhctjd4 said:
Re: SydGen Sale
by AudieWyoming on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:09 am
jscunn

We were down in your nic of the woods for Christmas, My wifes family lives near Cantonment, Molino. We were married on the gulf off Orange Beach.
jscunn":3vhctjd4 said:
Audie,

Audie,

I also live in Molino with our Farm being on the same street as Jscunn. If you come down we would also like to give you a tour. Scott let me know when you get your bull home I would like to come see him. We have just finished AI everything last week and turned the bull out with the cows. We have finished the set up on the recip cows and will be putting embryos in next Wednesday.

Jacob,
He has been home since the day after the sale. We always take a trailer up there,seems like the trip gets longer every year. He is on the west side of the highway. Just give me a call he is free for inspection until Jan 20th then we will have to go see him at "work" but that wont be any problem unless it keeps raining... :)

Got all the heifers AIed and the bull goes out with them Saturday.

Latest posts