Super blue blood moon tonight.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Just saw it on its way down and it's a big orange looking thing that's not perfectly round. Wonder what it'll look like in the morning? BTW if you believe Facebook it's been 150 years since the last one.lol

slick4591":3golh8dl said:
Just saw it on its way down and it's a big orange looking thing that's not perfectly round. Wonder what it'll look like in the morning? BTW if you believe Facebook it's been 150 years since the last one.lol
I think you are right it has been 150 years since a blue moon like this one. It is hard to keep up with all these moons.

The last time all of these events occurred simultaneously in the Western hemisphere was 1866.

slick4591":3i5tohxi said:
Haha, facebook. Learn how you've been using onions all wrong.

True Grit Farms":33o2fa1l said:
All the super moon means to me is I won't be able to sleep.
Does a super or blue moon make you howl at it more then a regular moon?

True Grit Farms":2v5t7wl9 said:
dun":2v5t7wl9 said:
True Grit Farms":2v5t7wl9 said:
All the super moon means to me is I won't be able to sleep.
Does a super or blue moon make you howl at it more then a regular moon?
Yes, but it's more a want to than a can do thing.
Just get one of those electric callers that has a howler.

jltrent":2cuw87fa said:
slick4591":2cuw87fa said:
I think you are right it has been 150 years since a blue moon like this one. It is hard to keep up with all these moons.

The last time all of these events occurred simultaneously in the Western hemisphere was 1866.
National Geographic says same as your link, 35 years.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/201 ... 80724594=1

greybeard":2nj7w924 said:
dun":2nj7w924 said:
greybeard":2nj7w924 said:
I think Grit was referring to a more basic definition of howling at the moon......
Family audience!
Well...how else you gonna get a family?
Reminds me of the old saying "It's hard to soar with eagles when you run with turkeys"

It looked like the same moon to me and I looked several times early this morning.

We had one big cloud and it was in front of it. A well, guess I'll just have to wait another 135 years to see the next one.

jltrent":2av7ghiz said:
It looked like the same moon to me.
It was.

If the moon had reached full phase tomorrow, none of this hoopla would be happening.
It ain't as if Nibiru suddenly appeared...

It was disappointing. Super moon in the middle of this past month was much larger and being that it was only a partial visible eclipse for North America, it wasn't a deep blood red as past full eclipse.

Latest posts