Boulder Super Market shooting..

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Looks like one of the Syrian imports done the shooting. I guess we will all pay now with gun control after they bring people like this here. Just wait until all the convicts more North from below the border. We don't need more gun control as what we need is more guns to protect our self from these people. The last administration spent billions to control immigration and it was working. The administration before him and the current administration could care less.

Last edited:
Looks like one of the Syrian imports done the shooting. I guess we will all pay now with gun control after they bring people like this here. Just wait until all the convicts more North from below the border. We don't need more gun control as what we need is more guns to protect our self from these people. The last administration spent billions to control immigration and it was working. The administration before him and the current administration could care less.

Interesting that you'd choose to focus on this one, given that the overwhelming majority of our mass shooters are white men born in America.

Interesting that you'd choose to focus on this one, given that the overwhelming majority of our mass shooters are white men born in America.
yep. Stay the lighted up path JL. You're supposed to focus on the fact that a :eek:gun:eek: killed those people instead of a hijacked airliner or parking garage bomb.

yep. Stay the lighted up path JL. You're supposed to focus on the fact that a :eek:gun:eek: killed those people instead of a hijacked airliner or parking garage bomb.
I didn't even bring guns into it. Just pointed out that JL has a habit of running to this board to start a new thread every time a non-American born person commits a crime.

People should be allowed to own guns. That said, gun owners are going to need to start proposing real solutions for keeping guns out of the hands of violent whackos, or the growing backlash is going to result in some legislation they're really unhappy with.

Look at the faces of the people involved...... why do they have IMDB pages? They wouldn't happen to be actors would they.

Also found an ad on CL for bystanders and injured, obviously not there anymore but look for the video of the "shooting". A guy walked out playing on his phone, he said no shots fired during his eye witness account. Maybe it was ment to inflame the masses... There will be more on the way. Oh yeah, Ebola also.... Just wait for it.

I didn't even bring guns into it. Just pointed out that JL has a habit of running to this board to start a new thread every time a non-American born person commits a crime.

People should be allowed to own guns. That said, gun owners are going to need to start proposing real solutions for keeping guns out of the hands of violent whackos, or the growing backlash is going to result in some legislation they're really unhappy with.
This is actually pretty simple are you willing to die trying to take it.

I believe all have been focused

How bout putting violent wackos to sleep.. permanently

Your administration is bringing guns into it. First and foremost.... stumbling joe said...I don't need the facts.. then blamed the gun, not the shooter....

Oh and the food and shortage that will be created by blocking the Suez canal.
And the ad for people to play national guard and injured on the 25th-28th...

I am very concerned about having my gun rights taken away as Slick tried his best and got a lot taken away until the Sunset. This has nothing to do with politics as any party that wants to take my guns I will stay at the house and not vote for them.

I do not start a thread every time a non-American born person commits a crime as you make stuff up as you go. I guess on the non American why was he not checked out mentally before coming into this county. The guy was a wacho to start with.

I am very concerned about having my gun rights taken away as Slick tried his best and got a lot taken away until the Sunset. This has nothing to do with politics as any party that wants to take my guns I will stay at the house and not vote for them.

I do not start a thread every time a non-American born person commits a crime as you make stuff up as you go. I guess on the non American why was he not checked out mentally before coming into this county.
The irony is that by opposing any gun legislation at all you only increase the odds of your gun rights being taken away. What's the harm in things like making background checks mandatory for ALL gun sales? Responsible people like you will only be mildly inconvenienced. If it keeps someone like this guy from doing what he did, that's the best thing that can happen for keeping your gun rights secure.

He moved to the United States as a kid. Presumably nothing in his history would have stood out when he came here.

You post anti-immigration stuff all the time. This is not an issue of immigration. This is an issue about gun violence. It's not the gun's fault, but until someone comes up with another solution that actually works, guns are going to be in the crosshairs.

Look at the faces of the people involved...... why do they have IMDB pages? They wouldn't happen to be actors would they.

Also found an ad on CL for bystanders and injured, obviously not there anymore but look for the video of the "shooting". A guy walked out playing on his phone, he said no shots fired during his eye witness account. Maybe it was ment to inflame the masses... There will be more on the way. Oh yeah, Ebola also.... Just wait for it.

Oh and the food and shortage that will be created by blocking the Suez canal.
And the ad for people to play national guard and injured on the 25th-28th...

You get your news and it's potential effect on the global situation from Craig's List?
really?

conspiracy theories...
No reasonable person would believe...

Not news from CL. Just ads for all of the crisis and shootings and riots and etc! Yall need to wake up.

When all these things keep happening, it's not a coincidence.

Latest posts