Super Pigs Are Invading America

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Originally crossbred to help farmed pigs grow larger and tolerate the cold temperatures of Canada, a drop in the market about two decades ago led some farmers to let their hybrid pigs run free.

Another man-made problem.

Of course they are. Where have you been? Certainly not aware of the situation in Washington ;)

Speaking of pigs and how they benefit society................

Last Tuesday, President Biden got off of the helicopter in front of the White House carrying a baby piglet under each arm. The squared away Marine guard snaps to attention, salutes, and says: "nice pigs, Sir."

The President replies "These are not pigs, these are authentic Arkansas Razorback Hogs. I got one for Vice President Harris and I got one for Speaker Pelosi."

The Marine again snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "Excellent trade, Sir."

I doubt they came from the Chinese, but I've been saying for years that we need to load up most of the wild pigs and about half the non migratory populations of Canada geese and airdrop them on our enemies and people I don't like in heavy drop rigged conexes with a timer for an auto-release on the door. Nobody is going to effectively menace us if they're busy dealing with wild hogs for the first time.

A pig can be a round bullet shaped object placed in a pipeline and pushed through to clean/scrape the line. There may be a pig launcher on one end and a pig catcher on the other.

Latest posts