stupid morons

Help Support CattleToday:

i got a gripe! all these factories putting these vehicles together how come they always send the ones with deffective blinkers to Tx? i dont know how many times i have been going down the road and someone just turns never useing a blinker. or the number of times someone zips around me doing 90 mph and goes about 50 foot and makes a turn never useing a blinker. it is kind of hard to stop on a dime with a load of cattle or hay on a trailer. all i can figure is them folks dont have blinkers on their vehicles? :lol2:

ALX.":31ykjrqn said:
Here's a little eye opener on Sugarbutt, Gerry, and even 357 gets in on the action on this one!

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=44100&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30

I thought I explained it simply enough for even you to understand. If you and Sugarman(or whomever you try to pick a fight with this time) are going to have another dispute lets try to keep it above name calling.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=45022#p509380
There must be a conspiracy here Alx and Sugarman are fighting again and oh no geraldplauche replied and what is this even Oldtimer was involved with this post.

Sorry for bringing up your name Oldtimer but I it was an example of sarcasm so no hard feelings.

dewey":2pduqr9i said:
i got a gripe! all these factories putting these vehicles together how come they always send the ones with deffective blinkers to Tx? i dont know how many times i have been going down the road and someone just turns never useing a blinker. or the number of times someone zips around me doing 90 mph and goes about 50 foot and makes a turn never useing a blinker. it is kind of hard to stop on a dime with a load of cattle or hay on a trailer. all i can figure is them folks dont have blinkers on their vehicles? :lol2:

I've noticed that a lot lately - I just figured the new cars don't have them. May be a way for the automakers to save money.

5minpins":reu9be8f said:
Enough is enough, I really could use a good joke....ANYONE??

I'll step up for that one

CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives.
By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished.' So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now. :D

John

Sugarman":3j707nh6 said:
Gerald-
Did you have the proper road lights and your caution triangle mounted behind the cab on your tractor?
Remember when you take your tractor on the road you should always have the proper safety equipment so others will notice you.
I hope you did because otherwise you owe the man in the S10 an apology and are lucky he did not whip your a$$ on the spot.

I always have the proper running equipment in place and in working order before I get on the road!!
none of that is gonna do a bit of good if the other guys is going 80! i get so sick and tired of hearing about how the farmer gets the blame for all the accidents because they go too slow and dont have proper safety equipment. well no crap they're on a freakin tractor. they arnt exactly made to go the speed limit on highways. maybe if the MORONS would slow down and pay attention they may see the tractor and avoid it before its too late.

Alright I got one for all of you to figure out.

How do you rear end the person in front of you, while you are at a dead stop?

They let off of the clutch on a hill and roll into you.
Yup had it happen to me.

cattleluvr18":2t593sdl said:
Sugarman":2t593sdl said:
Gerald-
Did you have the proper road lights and your caution triangle mounted behind the cab on your tractor?
Remember when you take your tractor on the road you should always have the proper safety equipment so others will notice you.
I hope you did because otherwise you owe the man in the S10 an apology and are lucky he did not whip your a$$ on the spot.

I always have the proper running equipment in place and in working order before I get on the road!!
none of that is gonna do a bit of good if the other guys is going 80! i get so sick and tired of hearing about how the farmer gets the blame for all the accidents because they go too slow and dont have proper safety equipment. well no crap they're on a freakin tractor. they arnt exactly made to go the speed limit on highways. maybe if the MORONS would slow down and pay attention they may see the tractor and avoid it before its too late.
Great point cattleluvr
SMV triangles only provide legal protection for those traveling below 25 mph. At least in La. Im not sure if that is a state or federal law I would assume state.

Sugarman":2lm59cqa said:
Miss Daisy-
I still do not believe Gerald's story- even if he does have your support.

Boy, way to put words in my mouth. Excuse me for giving him the benefit of the doubt. Crazier things happen everyday. I wasn't there and i have no idea either way nor do i care enough to get into a huge argument about it.

Sugarman":2lm59cqa said:
As for you Miss Daisy- you've claimed to have been hit from behind 3 times in one year by morons-I am left to make only 3 conclusions about your story: i) you are a cab driver in New York City ii) you operate a Driver's Ed school iii) you are in fact the moron.

Do i have to pick one? Is this some sort of test or trick question? Let me think for a moment. :compute:

Latest posts