stupid morons

Help Support CattleToday:

Gerald-
Your story would have been a lot more believable if you would have said you were hit by an F-350 or at least a full-size truck.

Sugarman":14j44keq said:
Did you have the proper road lights and your caution triangle mounted behind the cab on your tractor?
Remember when you take your tractor on the road you should always have the proper safety equipment so others will notice you.
I hope you did because otherwise you owe the man in the S10 an apology and are lucky he did not whip your a$$ on the spot.

I always have the proper running equipment in place and in working order before I get on the road!!

Road or not, tractors go SLOW. You shouldnt have to mount a bunch of flashers and triangles on them. I realize you do have to do this by law, but c'mon. stupid people!

p.s. it was a stop sign in town not a highway, i had my foot on the brake and all my lights were working properly and visible.

Sugarman":23e6vcj9 said:
Gerald-
Your story would have been a lot more believable if you would have said you were hit by an F-350 or at least a full-size truck.

I have seen duels torn off by less force than an 80mph pickup ripping into them. You don't know the whole story or details so don't say he is not believable if you are clueless. just shut up.

Miss Daisy":11ooxgwd said:
Road or not, tractors go SLOW. You shouldnt have to mount a bunch of flashers and triangles on them. I realize you do have to do this by law, but c'mon. stupid people!.

Right on!

Same goes for cattle on the road, moose, bears , stalled trains and trees.

People are morons, the whole insurance/liability system needs to be revamped.

Miss Daisy glad to hear you are OK. I hate tailgaters. Was hit in the rearend a few years back now while stationary in traffic, had bad whip lash and it spoilt my Christmas, as I couldn't swollow properly. Have made a full recovery and the guy was done for reckless driving.

Miss Daisy-
I still do not believe Gerald's story- even if he does have your support.
I, like 357, want to see a picture of Gerald's tractor and the S10 pickup.

As for you Miss Daisy- you've claimed to have been hit from behind 3 times in one year by morons-I am left to make only 3 conclusions about your story: i) you are a cab driver in New York City ii) you operate a Driver's Ed school iii) you are in fact the moron.

Sugarman":bwxjsuoh said:
Miss Daisy-

As for you Miss Daisy- you've claimed to have been hit from behind 3 times in one year by morons-I am left to make only 3 conclusions about your story: i) you are a cab driver in New York City ii) you operate a Driver's Ed school iii) you are in fact the moron.
It dont hardly take a Moron to get rear ended. I has a DA run his Corvette under my F350 Super Duty, and thought it was funny.

Sugarman":29y6qiq0 said:
Miss Daisy-

Sugarman you need to chill out, Thats uncalled for an extremely Rude. What happened to this forum?? used to come in here to read good jokes, funny stories, some not so funny stories. Now evertime you make a comment in here someone jumps down your throat and calls you a liar or a moron or anything else they see fit. Enough is enough, I really could use a good joke....ANYONE??

Sugarman":2sb72cpz said:
Miss Daisy-

You've obviously never been rearended by a MORON! I was at a dead stop waiting to turn into a gas station with my turning signal on, lets face it there are MORONS everywhere. You owe her a apology, so she better get it, if you ask me you are the MORON!

GMN

Sugarman, I think you have the wrong handle there, sugar is sweet, and the comments you have made to Miss Daisy and Gerald are just plain down right rude and sour. Or are you a tailgater and take offence to being called what you clearly come over as a MORON...

5minpins":fdselpm2 said:
Sugarman":fdselpm2 said:
Miss Daisy-

Sugarman you need to chill out, Thats uncalled for an extremely Rude. What happened to this forum?? used to come in here to read good jokes, funny stories, some not so funny stories. Now evertime you make a comment in here someone jumps down your throat and calls you a liar or a moron or anything else they see fit. Enough is enough, I really could use a good joke....ANYONE??

I have a joke for everyone....Sugarman knows what he's talking about!

Before this gets locked - I was rear ended many years ago by someone while I was slowing for a yellow light. He apparently wanted to run it. Makes you extremely cautious when a light changes yellow. Now I have never driven a taxi, and have never taught drivers ed, and am only considered a moron by a few. I just can't help notice how the people who have been on these boards for a short time are so "self-rightous and self-whatever" that they can't sit back and enjoy the show. Maybe we all need to chill out and maybe go to Crowders for a spell (especially the newbies).

gerardplauche":1aofn81e said:
About 2 years ago, I was rear-ended on my tractor while transporting hay down a public road. The police estimated that the guy was going 80 mph. He completely broke off my left rear tire and totalled his S10. Had the ditch not busted him up, I would have.
anim_bs2.gif

3fifty7":p9wzhqx8 said:
gerardplauche":p9wzhqx8 said:
So Gerald is this a confession :?: :?:

I don't think you got it, 3fifty7, but keep practicing and one day you will.

gerardplauche":ulwoilhr said:

Gerard - A good many of us know your posts are likely bogus and you were stupid enough to take a pathetic swipe at somn. Usually just scroll by anything you write.

That still doesn't explain why Sugarboy was so hard on Miss Daisy. I can be abrupt myself , but usually I back it up.

Be a shame for this one to get locked, looks like lots of folks have similar stories.

I remember you now ALX - you were the Canadian beef promoter. The feeling is mutual.

Latest posts