Play stupid games....

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
You win stupid prizes. Sounds like everyone loses here.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/26/us/st-louis-police-officer-charged-in-killing/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Sounds like self defense would of been a better plea to me. You don't point a gun at someone and pull the trigger and call it an accident, or involuntarily manslaughter.

Thought it sounded wired the first time I heard about on the STL news. Although it's hard to remember all of details on the shootings out of STL.

Well, I'm glad they're off the street. It's too bad one is dead, but what would they have to a criminal if the mood struck them?

Something smells fishy........

1. Shooting happened on a Thursday at 1 AM in his home. He's 29 and single and she's 24 and married.
2. She was off duty and he was on duty... (paid to do what? ... patrol his own living room? )
3. Why was he on duty, but at home and how did she happen to be there at 1 am when he was scheduled to work?
4. He got caught in a lie by the police, telling them his gun accidentally discharged. He changed his 2nd story
to they were playing with the gun.... but she started it by being 1st to point it at him and pull the trigger.

3rd story....... Talk to his attorney.
He has already proven he is willing to lie to police investigators, so nothing he says can be trusted.

Bestoutwest said:
JMJ Farms said:
More to this story than we know. Not even close to being believable.

Please share any and extra info you have.

I don't have any extra info. I just feel like there's more to this story than WE know. I think Butch summed it upped well.

Son of Butch said:

1. Shooting happened on a Thursday at 1 AM in his home. He's 29 and single and she's 24 and married.
2. She was off duty and he was on duty... (paid to do what? ... patrol his own living room? )
3. Why was he on duty, but at home and how did she happen to be there at 1 am when he was scheduled to work?
4. He got caught in a lie by the police, telling them his gun accidentally discharged. He changed his 2nd story
to they were playing with the gun.... but she started it by being 1st to point it at him and pull the trigger.

He has already proven he is willing to lie to police investigators, so nothing he says can be trusted.

If I read it right tho, there was a 3rd officer there as well and I understood it to be patrol partner of one of the other officers at the scene.

greybeard said:
Son of Butch said:

If I read it right tho, there was a 3rd officer there as well and I understood it to be patrol partner of one of the other officers at the scene.
Yes, there was a 3rd officer. Seems he walked through when 1st fellow took 5 of the 6 bullets out of the gun, but left not witnessing what happened afterwards. It was my impression that he was also on duty and the 2 of them transported her to the hospital after the shooting.
Appears his walk through was the reason the 1st officer was caught in the lie that his gun accidentally discharged.

Cop somehow got a black eye too, which according to him, happened from a broken window or something like that.

"He head-butted the back window of a police SUV parked at the hospital, sources said. He broke the window and suffered minor injuries to his head, sources said. The booking photo released by police shows Hendren with a blackened left eye."

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-officer-accused-of-killing-colleague-in-russian-roulette/article_7d611658-a668-58a1-aa82-7c02bcb04e77.html

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/two-st-louis-police-officers-charged-in-off-duty-shooting/article_b8422e82-a48f-53ee-89c8-dae56d916cb0.html
Something about that academy class?
Read the last 2 paragraphs

It sounds like St. Louis has an idiot problem in their police department. Gawd almighty!

Probably never know the whole truth. But I bet everything I've got that it involved more than just a gun and a bullet ;-) And that black eye he's got only confirms my suspicions

JMJ Farms said:
Probably never know the whole truth. But I bet everything I've got that it involved more than just a gun and a bullet ;-) And that black eye he's got only confirms my suspicions
Yep.
The whole thing reeks of an initial coverup that got revealed.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/01/29/russian-roulette-st-louis-cop-shooting-drugs-alcohol/2716202002/

A bunch crooked sob's, is it no wonder that the public has no trust in cops? Every public servant needs to be tested for drugs, from the POTUS all the way to the janitor.

Latest posts