Stolen Truck for a christmas gift Please help where you can!

Help Support CattleToday:

dvcattleco

Reaction score
We woke up Saturday (12-16-06) morning ready for my hubby to make that x-mas paycheck a little bigger. 10 hours over time would have helped so much. But instead of him waking up to go to work, we woke to a terrible suprise. Someone had decided they liked our truck more then we did. Please keep your eyes open. Its a brown 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad cab with lots of chrome. I know there are alot of them out there but we have never seen one this dressed up. Black Nerf running boards and bed rails. Chrome flashing all the way around on the bottom. Sport decal graphics down both sides. I'm sure its a lost cause, but It has to be out there somewhere! Thanks in advance!
dodge2.jpg

We had one I bought for my daughter taken. They found it out in Arizona about 3 months later. After the repairs were done, that truck has never been the same.

I am so sorry this happened to you. I know the feeling!

Sorry that happened to you--Hope they find it soon and in good shape--Keep us posted..

just curious---does your truck have GPS??? if not, then I send prayers for you in finding your vehicle!! What a horrible way to have your holiday ruined!! wish ya luck!! :(

I hope when they find it, your truck is not damaged or it is totaled. If it is totaled then you can get that chevy you been wanting with the insurance check.

Aw man sorry to hear about your loss,right here at Christmas too.That's sad never know when someone will steal something. I know one of my friends went to the mall. Her and her mom got inside the store. Her mom had forgot a package she was going to return. Walked back outside and their car was gone....That quick.

Sorry to hear your news, just before Christmas to. We have had three cars stolen, the two we were not sorry to see go, we got back and the one we wanted back we have never seen again. we have additional stearing locks on both cars now, but only a few weeks ago thieves broke into my Husbands car and took his leather jacket, mobile phone and a pair of trainers (sneekers). I have told him not to leave things on show, it cost us £200 to repair the damage they caused. anyhow hope you have luck in finding it.

That sucks sorry to hear of your loss, it wasn't a vehicle but one year someone went through all the vehicles in my sisters yard on Christmas Day and stole the purses out of the cars she lives in the boonies too.

I had a Low Jack installed on my car.

I think the real deterent here at home is gates along with 3 scary looking dogs.

Had some theives pull down in here one day when the gates were open(I was waiting on a package)and the first thing the guy said was I didn't want to get out because I didn't know if the dogs will bite(he was finding out if they would) I said they sure do, they are mean, don't get out. (one of the dogs can be pretty nasty). You can tell that our driveway is just that and you can see that it ends at our house. This guy was saying I thought this was a road and I was looking for someone who is selling a horse, he couldn't remember their name. He was talking 90 to nothing and didn't stick around very long. Oh also he had a big sign in his front window JESUS, like we can't see through that. There were 2 others in the truck with him a man and a woman. The other guy was scoping the place out while that guy was talking to me.(I was watching him) I quess he saw that we had locks on every trailer (the kind that fit right upon the hitch). This was during a time when trailers were being stolen right and left. After they left I did the whole thing about I should have done this or that. Oh well, they haven't been back to our house.

Latest posts