Stock in a Cartridge Company

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
I am thinking that stock in a manufacturer of rifle bullets would be a good thing to invest in if this family keeps deer hunting. There was a total of 18 shots fired to kill 3 deer. Plus about 4 or 5 boxes of shells fired at the range over the last 3 days before and after these fine examples of marksmanship. I know I ruined my record with latest deer rifle. Previous to Saturday I had killed 4 deer with that gun firing a total of 4 shots. That record went out the window. I am not that bad of a shot. I always say my brother has won national championships shooting. I can't shoot as good as he can but we were taught to shoot by the same man. It baffles me how that gun was dead on when shot on Wednesday and 10 inches to the right on Saturday

I am thinking that stock in a manufacturer of rifle bullets would be a good thing to invest in if this family keeps deer hunting. There was a total of 18 shots fired to kill 3 deer. Plus about 4 or 5 boxes of shells fired at the range over the last 3 days before and after these fine examples of marksmanship. I know I ruined my record with latest deer rifle. Previous to Saturday I had killed 4 deer with that gun firing a total of 4 shots. That record went out the window. I am not that bad of a shot. I always say my brother has won national championships shooting. I can't shoot as good as he can but we were taught to shoot by the same man. It baffles me how that gun was dead on when shot on Wednesday and 10 inches to the right on Saturday
I had a similar problem after I lent my 30-30 to my grandson.
It was about 18" high and a foot to the left at 25 yards.
I missed a nice buck at 100 yards. My fault for not checking it before I went.

I shot my rifle on Wednesday. About half the range is on my property. The gun was dead on. Drove home less than a mile, ran a couple patches down the barrel and leaned it up in a corner. The first two misses were fired from the deck. I was still in my stockings. The gun was carried all of 20 feet. Missed a broadside buck at 200 yards twice while resting off the deck rail.......? I am a much better shot than that.