Steel Force Simmental Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Semen is still readily available on him, and I'm strongly considering getting some. My question is….does anyone have experience with his calves? How are their temperaments? I'm asking only because of his docility score. It's like a 1.7, if memory serves. My herd is extremely docile, and I prefer to keep it that way. This would be a make-or-break for me. Any help is appreciated!

You are standing at the plate, the count is 3 and 0, bases loaded and you have decided to swing at the next pitch
even if it is a 95 mph fastball on the inside corner? Make it more interesting, score tied, bottom of the 9th, 2 outs
and you are one pitch away from a walk off win.

If it is make-or-break why are you depending on memory and not sure of the docility score. It will be your bull either way.
good luck!

You are standing at the plate, the count is 3 and 0, bases loaded and you have decided to swing at the next pitch
even if it is a 95 mph fastball on the inside corner? Make it more interesting, score tied, bottom of the 9th, 2 outs
and you are one pitch away from a walk off win.

If it is make-or-break why are you depending on memory and not sure of the docility score. It will be your bull either way.
good luck!
His docility score is 1.6, so I wasn't too far off the mark. You're response was of no help. Please don't respond unless it's something helpful. I'm looking for responses from someone that may actually know. I don't need a smartass reply. Save it for somebody else. Good day.

Latest posts