Starting shots today

Help Support CattleToday:

Gina_3102_pix.jpg

Rocket - that's great. You didn't change the integrity of the cow at all. Talent!! actually, you have a steady HAND. You did great - even left a tree for a border on the pic - very nice. Thanks a bunch.

I think you are having wayyyy too much fun :banana:
I actually played with the high pixel pic & was able to erase the trees around her face. Found if you zoom in really really big, it's a lot easier to erase what you want to erase :lol: I also tipped the pic slightly so she didn't have her front feet lower than her back. I'm going to send it to our sale manager & see if he approves for ads.
She's in heat today! Flushing on 6-10 - I'll update you on how it goes. keep your fingers crossed.

you have 1 heck of a donor cow there thats for sure.you can tell she has the breeding an looks tobe a donor cow.how old is her calf.you can tell she is a heavy milker.

Wrong color for me...but nice cow. I really like #3 cuz that is telling it all. #1 has too many funky angles going on it makes her head and neck look like you did more than take off the halter. #2 is a good picture but doesn't show off her front end well enough in my opinion.

CKC - thanks for taking the time to analyze her.

We bred her last night & this morning. Her cervex was still open this AM, so hubby might breed her again tonight. I leave today to go to our Junior Spring Preview Show. I'm a state Junior Advisor & I have the TROPHIES!!! I'll also announce the show - gives me prime "perch" to watch the show.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":18wmv2tj said:
CKC - thanks for taking the time to analyze her.

We bred her last night & this morning. Her cervex was still open this AM, so hubby might breed her again tonight. I leave today to go to our Junior Spring Preview Show. I'm a state Junior Advisor & I have the TROPHIES!!! I'll also announce the show - gives me prime "perch" to watch the show.
No problem, hope you had fun at the show. Best of luck and good wishes with your cow too.

Kenny - check your PM.
We had a great junior show - left Fri AM & got home Sat after midnight. :shock: Cari Rincker (from Rincker Simmentals in Illinois) judged it. She is now an Attorney in NYC specializing in agricultural & environmental issues. Her mom & dad drove out here to spend a weekend in upstate NY. Her dad, Curt Rincker judged DENVER this year. We are really fortunate to have Cari part of our Association now.
Bred cow 3 times - will flush her this Thursday.
For anyone out there that flushes - do you raise the front of the chute - like 6"?

Latest posts