SSS. Wow! What's your opinion of such?

Help Support CattleToday:

chippie":1n9ks6w8 said:
I also wanted to say, that I have done business with this clinic and the woman who killed the cat did not treat my horse.

And here is that wild feral cat that she killed. I really do feel sorry for his owner, having to see that photo.

https://youtu.be/hX6m4Lj_xS0

Personally I feel sorry for the kids that are starving right here in our country while a lot of people get upset about a cat that was killed. I feel sorry for the kids at st.judes. I feel sorry for the families staying at Ronald McDonald house. I feel sorry for a parent watching their kid suffer treatments not knowing whether the kid will make it or not. THAT IN MY OPINION IS SOMETHING TO FEEL SORRY FOR. I run my dogs in the county and other counties across the state. I have gps collars on my dogs that tell me exactly where they are. I do not go home or leave my dogs out to roam my area. If I want to leave my dogs out I take them to a fenced in fox pen area and pay daily per dog. IMO the owner of the cat is just as responsible. Pet ownership means controlling your pet. If you don't control your pet you leave it in someone elses hand to control it for you. :2cents: I'm done

You know Sky, I do too. A person can have compassion for many things and I don't think that having a kind heart is a bad thing.
I do what I can to help and donate when able.
I can honestly say that I do not donate to animal rescue groups. Many of those are scams.

Apparently the cats owner didn't think much of their beloved pet. If they did it wouldn't be running loose.

Having compassion for animals is just another part of being a compassionate person period. There is something wrong with a person that kills just for sport. Now before you get in an uproar, I am not talking about hunting for food. If you kill something to eat it, that's another thing. I am talking about killing just to be killing. I don't believe anything was ever said about this cat causing her any trouble.......

Also, who the heck lives in a rural area and locks their barn cats up!? How are they going to keep the mice population down if they are locked in the house.
If my neighbor called and said my cat was doing something at his house, I would lock it up. But neighbors that live in the country are not likely going to complain unless it was something major.

skyhightree1":396qsgr1 said:
MO_cows":396qsgr1 said:
It really makes me sad to see people here let their own personal dislike for cats, plus their own interest in bow hunting, in conjunction with an attractive woman, make this OK. I have observed some real class and character here at times, but not this time.

I think she's warped. Someday, somebody just might have to SSS her.

I don't know if this was directed towards me or not but I will comment on your statement. Yes, I hate cats and have no use for them. :2cents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdSqk78nHw

I've found out that poison bait works better than barn cats for rodent control. Apparently coyotes and foxes LOVE to eating barn cats. If you valued your cat's life, you won't let it go out of the house. Cats that roaming outdoors have short lifespan than the indoor cats.

To Branguscowgirl and Chippie, I think that it's best thing for you gals is to move on and not reply to this subject.

Why's that Muddy? I'm not big on just killing something just for the fun of it myself either. I'm not a cat person, but my wife has 4 cats. Two live in the barn, and two are house cats. But there all fixed, and Mr. Tom cat would probably be alive today if he had a responsible owner. But please don't tell someone what you think they should do Muddy. I think you owe them an apology myself.

QUOTE :Also, who the heck lives in a rural area and locks their barn cats up!?
Responsible people, who want to keep their barn cats alive

Muddy":11cl9wo0 said:
To Branguscowgirl and Chippie, I think that it's best thing for you gals is to move on and not reply to this subject.
And what makes you think that we should move on any more than anyone else?? You sound like a man that is use to controlling the women in your life. :yuck:
If I move on it is because I am done trying to discuss something with a few that think killing for fun is morally alright as long as it belongs to someone else and it is on your property.

My apologies, however I feels that you don't need to feed off the negative energy in here. All I see here is lot of disagreements between members over a dead stray cat. Sure that vet is moron but so are that cat owner for allowing the cat roaming around. So she made a mistake, she's only a human as I don't believe that she deserved to be demonized by others. If she wasn't a vet, there won't be a story about it. Media at finest.

Battle of the sexes I guess. Men tend to hate cats, let pretty women get by with waaaaay more than their fair share of carp, and admire a good shot with a bow. So Ms Cruella DeVille, DVM gets a free pass for all of the above from the men. Shoulda seen it coming...testosterone poisening strikes again.

I don't have a lot of tolerance for stray dogs or other animals that are on my property. SSS is the way to go.

As a vet she has a larger responsibility to maintain an image. She is a fool for posting a picture bragging in this way. It will jeopardize her career and her livelihood. And it shows that there is a side of her that her clients will not appreciate knowing. I think her posting the picture is a clue to her personality, truly.

The picture of that lady holding that cat with the arrow through it's head is beyond disturbing to me. We have a neutered male cat here who lives outside but comes inside from time to time and if I saw a picture of him like that I would be quite angry with whomever was holding the arrow.

Here the Department of Natural Resources ENCOURAGE landowners to shoot stray cats because they decimate native songbird and small mammal populations.

chippie":1lqxthhx said:
some of the men here really have their heads up their a$$ with their self righteous ways.
Like said else where, cryin about a cat, and not saying anything about Doctors killin babies. Talk about a warped mind.

I was giving the hand clap to this comment about people that cry and moan over a dead cat yet never give a second thought to the millions of babies that are aborted. Nothing else....If that's self righteous then I plead guilty.

Latest posts