SSS. Wow! What's your opinion of such?

Help Support CattleToday:

Ever seen what a feral 15lb tomcat can do, to man or animal. She is absolutely correct that is a good feral tomcat. I have had to deal with a couple of those little fellas. I prefer a .22 with a cb cap but that's just me.

From what I see the young lady is an excellent archer :tiphat:

I certainly respect anyone's right to disagree with me but if you do please freely admit that you do not have any sympathy for the tens of thousands of songbirds that are killed in this country every year by cats and especially feral cats.

she messed up by posting it ,as the SSS is to shoot ,shovel ,and shut up , she did not do the last 2
Suzanne

That cat was someone's pet and it was not dead when she held it up and her mother took the pic.
If it were dead, it's legs would have been hanging limp by it's side as pointed out by a veterinarian who went to school with her.
It was a very cruel thing to do, regardless.

chippie":2xb33itr said:
That cat was someone's pet and it was not dead when she held it up and her mother took the pic.
If it were dead, it's legs would have been hanging limp by it's side as pointed out by a veterinarian who went to school with her.
Sorry, but when you hold a dead cat by the back of it's neck the front legs stick straight out.

chippie":2n4sy81l said:

Chippie. unless he was there and verified that it was still alive with a stethoscope then he is simply blowing smoke.

sim.-ang.king":1guh29yy said:
chippie":1guh29yy said:
Sorry, but when you hold a dead cat by the back of it's neck the front legs stick straight out.
Yep, sounds like you've held up a few dead cats.

The third S is the most important one. The reason I can't give my view on the subject is the third S!!

It really makes me sad to see people here let their own personal dislike for cats, plus their own interest in bow hunting, in conjunction with an attractive woman, make this OK. I have observed some real class and character here at times, but not this time.

I think she's warped. Someday, somebody just might have to SSS her.

MO_cows":3mu3jmy1 said:
It really makes me sad to see people here let their own personal dislike for cats, plus their own interest in bow hunting, in conjunction with an attractive woman, make this OK. I have observed some real class and character here at times, but not this time.

I don't know if this was directed towards me or not but I will comment on your statement. Yes, I hate cats and have no use for them. I personally don't care how good she looks to form my opinion. If it were a 5'3 450 fat guy that looked like cousin it that did it I would feel the same way. Dog owners are held to a different standard than cat owners when both should be held to the same standard. A cat can be just as much nuisance or more than a dog. I had major issues with a cat owner here but I fixed that situation. I would spend a lot of money/time putting in flowers and shrubs and making the place look nice. A week later a cat is laying on the flowers or shrubs breaking them up or using my mulch bed or kids strawberry patch as a toilet. Why is it ok for a cat to come to my place climb on my vehicles scratch them up and nothing happen to the cat and the owner for dam sure won't voluntarily pay for the scratched paint. I personally would not have used a bow nor posted it on fb but SSS would have been in full force. It's a MF shame society gets so worked up over a cat instead of worrying about more serious things at hand. :2cents:

NO%20CATS_zps4oqesybv.png

MO_cows":396hx4ku said:

Like said else where, cryin about a cat, and not saying anything about Doctors killin babies. Talk about a warped mind.
Oh, well... at least I won't have to answer to the Lord about why you sat back idle.

sim.-ang.king":5kjgiqwo said:
MO_cows":5kjgiqwo said:

Like said else where, cryin about a cat, and not saying anything about Doctors killin babies. Talk about a warped mind.
Oh, well... at least I won't have to answer to the Lord about why you sat back idle.
:nod: :nod: :clap: :clap: :nod: :nod:

TexasBred":2wlr53l8 said:
sim.-ang.king":2wlr53l8 said:
MO_cows":2wlr53l8 said:

:nod: :nod: :clap: :clap: :nod: :nod:

My how this has taken a turn. Now you all are saying that because someone thinks that not liking what this woman did is the same as saying "Yay for abortion."
I stand by how I feel about the arrogant woman's actions and remarks. Do your research a bit further and you will find that she really is not as wonderful as you all make her out to be. A veterinarian who puts on her profile that she "likes killing animals" is warped.

I don't see anything wrong with hunting. She was not hunting. She had a new bow and the cat was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

and this has to be one of the stupidest remarks yet.

You have no way of knowing what anyone does here concerning his or her private life, where one donates or what charitable organization one helps and supports.

some of the men here really have their heads up their a$$ with their self righteous ways.

I also wanted to say, that I have done business with this clinic and the woman who killed the cat did not treat my horse.

And here is that wild feral cat that she killed. I really do feel sorry for his owner, having to see that photo.

https://youtu.be/hX6m4Lj_xS0