Sounds like Phil is back

Help Support CattleToday:

I read that 9 of the 10 episodes for next year are already taped and ready to air. I wonder if they will go through the expense of re-editing those episodes.

dun":bawk6sek said:
I read that 9 of the 10 episodes for next year are already taped and ready to air. I wonder if they will go through the expense of re-editing those episodes.

I doubt that the idea was to remove him from the screen, rather that it was to punish him and not let him tape any more episodes. I have to wonder if GLAAD will have soemone monitor each episode to see if he does anything else that offends them.

I don't think he is back. I think it means he will stay in next season. They already filmed that. Not sure if viewership will rise or fall next season, but A&E got a lot of publicity about the show.

Back means that he will be included in future filming. I wonder if the family might decide to go back and just build duck call and get out of TV.

Could be HD. They need to lose AE. Their whole intent is to belittle southern "backwoods" culture. They obviously don't understand. Nor do they want to.

Being a 'city girl" and not knowing what "backwoods" culture is. I for one do not understand how A&E thought they could change how a person feels and thinks. They have known ALL this time how Phil thought about everything .(from what i have read and heard he himself say and others). so why is this a surprise to them and why on earth did they think suspending him would make a difference? The bottom line imho is that the family needs to find another station, I heard CMT mentioned, that won't try and stop someone from voicing their opinion and put them in "time out" when they disagree. That's what disclaimers are for, duh.. see them all the time on infomercials.. so how is this any different? Oh because he offended the wrong people.. oops.. * add sarcasm here* Phil and his family need to move on away from A&E.

I don't think Phil really gives a hoot. I also think he is a very shrewd businessman and knows exactly what he is doing and I'm sure after whatever remarks he made he didn't harm his audience base in the least in fact I suspect he made it stronger. I do wish GLAAD and these other groups would move to Tehran or some other place where they could surely make the world a better place.

Jogeephus":upzijamj said:
I don't think Phil really gives a hoot. I also think he is a very shrewd businessman and knows exactly what he is doing and I'm sure after whatever remarks he made he didn't harm his audience base in the least in fact I suspect he made it stronger. I do wish GLAAD and these other groups would move to Tehran or some other place where they could surely make the world a better place.

Indeed, I've heard gay rights are extremely popular in the Middle East.

I don't watch the show much and I don't think the family needs the money, but I feel they represent the true hard working down home country conservative American.
I think it's good for people to see family values and God on TV instead of the .. well the other stuff

The media has had their way with Paula Dean(not a fan, but that was wrong) and others, so I'd like to see them eat crow.
This overreaching liberal push to embrace evil( see the new gap ads and etc) needs to stop
I don't doubt Phil knew when he said it he was going to be criticized for it, but he was willing to stand up and take them on and I admire him for it.

HDRider":17cak0q8 said:
I don't think he is back. I think it means he will stay in next season. They already filmed that. Not sure if viewership will rise or fall next season, but A&E got a lot of publicity about the show.

Back means that he will be included in future filming. I wonder if the family might decide to go back and just build duck call and get out of TV.
Maybe they will go back to The Outdoor Channel where they should of stayed.

I think Paula Dean should have done like Phil, instead of doing the old whine and cry deal. Its about time the media and liberal organizations ran into some one like Phil Robertson. And about time for us to make enough noise to be heard.

Many people are afraid to say what their beliefs are, and always give in to the political choke hold.
A few people still have integrity, and feel less about themselves if they cannot live what they believe.
Phil still believes!
They do not control his mind or his mouth. And I am sure that if he held back about saying what he believed, he would feel less about himself.
I am not so sure that he will go back on A & E if they "allow" him to, because they have lashed out at him for speaking out side of the show, as he stood up for "his'' principals. I see him as a proud man, and a smart man.
They knew who he was before.
I hope he tells them to shove it.

TennesseeTuxedo":40tnu03r said:
Jogeephus":40tnu03r said:

Indeed, I've heard gay rights are extremely popular in the Middle East.
I am not sure if they are popular but I sure know they do not have any trouble with them, but public stoning has a strange way of supressing this.

Have read that the founder of Cracker Barrel was a man of highest morals and a strong Christian and fellow conservative. Unfortunately he passed on and the current "board" is more committed to making money than spreading good will and peace on earth.

Latest posts