Sorry Ladies!!

Help Support CattleToday:

My problem is with dismissing the original posters concern with where this post should be located.

You are dead on about Macon's name having moderator after it.

If someone raises a concern, next time don't be so darn eager to jump in and dismiss it.

He had a legitimate concern and it should be handled by the appropriate people (i.e. Macon).

Maybe you're deserve a free pass because you're "fiesty" tonight.

Either way, I mean you no ill will. I'll leave this one alone now.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Scotty":ubrgfr4j said:
SRR I don't think you know what you are talking about. Don't ever speak or pretent to know me.

Scotty

Glad to see this post was a burr under some peoples saddle. As for you Mr. Scotty it must have hit hard! It always amazes me when a person inserts their name into a post with NO NAMES!! That is a sure sign of guilt. As for Mr. lakading your pain seems to have been great! Farmhand had it right. What better place to put this post then on the same board as all the posts I was talking about. Seems like just the right place.

S.R.R.":41lbk09s said:
Scotty":41lbk09s said:
SRR I don't think you know what you are talking about. Don't ever speak or pretent to know me.

Scotty

Glad to see this post was a burr under some peoples saddle. As for you Mr. Scotty it must have hit hard! It always amazes me when a person inserts their name into a post with NO NAMES!! That is a sure sign of guilt. As for Mr. lakading your pain seems to have been great! Farmhand had it right. What better place to put this post then on the same board as all the posts I was talking about. Seems like just the right place.

Fair enough. No pain for me. Just thought that there MAY be some merit to the other poster's concern and that the people dismissing it weren't the appropriate ones to be addressing it. I could be wrong. Anyway, have a good one.

lakading":16xrlcd7 said:
S.R.R.":16xrlcd7 said:
Scotty":16xrlcd7 said:

Scotty

Fair enough. No pain for me. Just thought that there MAY be some merit to the other poster's concern and that the people dismissing it weren't the appropriate ones to be addressing it. I could be wrong. Anyway, have a good one.
No worries and back at you!

S.R.R.":3asjqbtt said:
lakading":3asjqbtt said:
S.R.R.":3asjqbtt said:
Scotty":3asjqbtt said:

Scotty

No burr. Just speek for yourself. I sure liked how you lumped every man on this site into ONE group. You wrote of whining and such when your whole post was on big whining group of dribble. Benefited no one or anyones cattle operation.

Scotty

Scotty":1a35q946 said:
S.R.R.":1a35q946 said:
lakading":1a35q946 said:
S.R.R.":1a35q946 said:
Scotty":1a35q946 said:

Scotty

No burr. Just speek for yourself. I sure liked how you lumped every man on this site into ONE group. You wrote of whining and such when your whole post was on big whining group of dribble. Benefited no one or anyones cattle operation.

Scotty

Sorry you missed my point. Have a good night and better luck next time. ;-)

Sheesh, it be not a wonder I hardly ever come ta this board any more. And ta think folks get credit towards guru status for this stuff!

Latest posts