Sorry Ladies!!

Help Support CattleToday:

For all you guys who all you guys who think women are more level headed, not looking for conflict, and are more mature; You never worked in office with 20 women! :shock: :shock: :shock:

SRR I don't think you know what you are talking about. Don't ever speak or pretent to know me.

Scotty

Well, I think Bro. Dave Gardner (Southern comedian from the '50's and '60's) summed it best about women when he said, "I believe women are smarter than men because they have always possessed what we have been seeking!" :)

Bez!":s1e62zza said:
Roadapple":s1e62zza said:
Bez!":s1e62zza said:
Gents

Whever the women in this house say:

1. I have been thinking
2. I have an idea

I absloutely know from the top of my head to the tips of my toes that it will involve:

1. My time
2. My effort
3. My very small private stache of money.

Usually it involves ALL three.

Never argue with the ladies when they are determined - they never give up.

Never argue with the ladies just before a meal - you will go hungry.

Never argue with the ladies just before bed - you can sleep anywhere - except in your own bed..

Never argue with the ladies until you have had your first cup of coffee in the morning - unless you want to make it yourself.

Never argue with the ladies until the chores are done - or you will do them alone.

Never argue with the ladies ......

I can go on and on. You can see that despite my not so well deserved rep on this board - I am a well and truly whipped male.

8)

Bez!
Girly man
??

Well Ahhrnold - when I go to town I am the big guy that does things his way. When I go home I am the little guy who does as he is told!!

:lol:

Girly man? Nope. Guuurrrly man is more like it.

But if you ever met them you would understand why.

Regards,

Bez!

Well Bez toughen up man!
We know women are like horses you have to ride them hard and often or they will get sorry.

Gotta run needed in the flower bed she is hollering something about panther poo..

Caustic Burno":1rsuu3u2 said:
We know women are like horses you have to ride them hard and often or they will get sorry.

Gotta run needed in the flower bed she is hollering something about panther poo..

:shock: :shock:

Panther poo? :lol: :lol: :lol: You've got to quit this, all this laughing is getting painful.

Katherine

J. T.":3teehfys said:
Well, I think Bro. Dave Gardner (Southern comedian from the '50's and '60's) summed it best about women when he said, "I believe women are smarter than men because they have always possessed what we have been seeking!" :)
Bro. Dave did have a way of saying thngs and telling a story. J.T. did you ever buy any siding for your house off him? :nod:

[/quote]Not until they can write their name in the snow.[/quote]My little girl figured out how to do this. It's the darndest thing. Think she could outdistance some guys.

S.R.R.":s08azxgq said:
After reading the posts on this board over the last week I have had to rethink my statements in the past about women. I have never seen so much insecurity, complaining, moaning and groaning, put downs and hurt "feelings" in my life. The only people on this board that seem to have a sense of self, and are secure in it, are the ladies!! I had to tell my son the other day that most MEN do not act like what he reads here in real life. Of all the ranchers, farmers and country folks I grew up with I never heard the likes of this. So as hard as this may be guys. Take a look at the women on this board. They are the only real MEN on here!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Just curious, what makes you think this belongs in the beginners forum? No question or comment that pertains to beginner issues! Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. I might have hurt SRR's feelings.

What about the rest of you? Doesn't this post belong in the Coffee Shop or Everything Else forum?

I don't get my panties in a wad worrying about what board something belongs on. Conversation is conversation.

Farmhand":yzi5tjvh said:
I don't get my panties in a wad worrying about what board something belongs on. Conversation is conversation.

Yes, but I assume that there are 99 different boards for a reason.

lakading":ph9z52sj said:
Farmhand":ph9z52sj said:

Sure - a place to start. Just like when talking face to face, conversations go in all kinds of directions. As to the different boards - it is up to each individual to decide where to post. I didn't get a manual saying if asking this, then post here but if asking that, then post there. I am thinking no one else got a manual either. Therefore, since people are different, it is safe to figure that people will have different opinions as to where something should be posted. Personally, I have enough things to worry about without adding this silly problem to the list.

Farmhand":351p91ub said:
lakading":351p91ub said:
Farmhand":351p91ub said:

Sure - a place to start. Just like when talking face to face, conversations go in all kinds of directions. As to the different boards - it is up to each individual to decide where to post. I didn't get a manual saying if asking this, then post here but if asking that, then post there. I am thinking no one else got a manual either. Therefore, since people are different, it is safe to figure that people will have different opinions as to where something should be posted. Personally, I have enough things to worry about without adding this silly problem to the list.

I would think that the title and short description of each board would suffice. Seems pretty self explanatory to me. No manual needed.

Anyway, I'm not too concerned about it. Was just acknowledging that the other guys opinion may have some merit.

Those titles and BRIEF explanations are open to interpetation. Everyone interpetes things differently. If we all thought alike - there would be very little conversation happening on here. Unless you have a manual that specifically states exactly what to post where, you will find many interpetations.

Farmhand":3148dycx said:
Those titles and BRIEF explanations are open to interpetation. Everyone interpetes things differently. If we all thought alike - there would be very little conversation happening on here. Unless you have a manual that specifically states exactly what to post where, you will find many interpetations.

Perhaps a dictionary is needed when reading those titles and descriptions.

I mean seriously, are you really trying to say that anybody with a lick of common sense would expect a thread titled "Sorry Ladies" belongs on the Beginners board?

lakading":2wfhwpws said:
Farmhand":2wfhwpws said:

Perhaps a dictionary is needed when reading those titles and descriptions.

I mean seriously, are you really trying to say that anybody with a lick of common sense would expect a thread titled "Sorry Ladies" belongs on the Beginners board?
Boy, for someone who claims to not be worried about it, you sure are spending a lot of time argueing about it. This isn't the first time you have brought this fight either. You must not have much of an operation if you have the time to worry about this. I think perhaps you need something more to do.
As to the lack of common sense, I believe the original post was referring to all the other posts about the hobby farmer thing. Which would logically suggest that it should be posted near those threads. But lets take a look at other possible reasons for things to be posted in the "wrong" area. Perhaps it is due to exhaustion as a person could be tired from working with their cows all hours for days on end and accidently posted wrong. Perhaps they are computer challenged but still want to contribute and accidently posted wrong. Perhaps they were reading on one board and a thought occured they wanted to post quickly so to save time, they posted where they were. Perhaps they knew how much it would tick you off, so did it INTENTIONALLY. As you can see, there are many reasons something could end up where it does. IMO, it's Macons job to decide if it's a problem and what corrective action needs to be taken, if any. That's why it says moderator after his name and not yours. Good day.

Latest posts