Solare (sp??) cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboyup216 : dude you talk more than you know; you mention names like you know them. So now lets see if you will call them and prove me wrong. And while your at it ask them what a fullblood is verses a purebred. Then after you get back with me, or you can ask whom ever you call, the reason you dont see many black salers in france. Maybe then we can set this straight and rustler9 and badlands will get some learning to. i'm sorry to be so blunt but this dude is not use to being called a liar. I have admired the people on this board for a long time; and thought i might have something to contribute to this post about salers cattle. so if I'm horning in on a click i apologize; and will go away after its settled one way or the other. I'm waiting !!!!

I will try to settle this.yes there are horned black fullbloods,red horned fullbloods,red polled fullbloods, horned and polled black purebreds, horned and polled red purebreds. horned and polled white purebreds in registered in the herd books in canada. In order to be a fullblood the animal has to trace back all parentage to the french herdbook and they have been closed for hundreds of years. And have fullblood breeding and nothing else. So as far as getting to the US a fullblood only has saler blood NOTHING else. As far as crossing with angus claim to reason the black hair color get your head out of your butt. Just because an animal is black or polled doesn't mean definativelty there is angus in it,there are other polled breeds and black breeds. Read a book or do some research on the web, knowledge is power.

SKcatlman: thank you for clearing that up. you will find thats what I said; except that you failed to mention black polled fullbloods. Also DUDE I was wondering; you could concede that the bull that was used to prove a pt. was a black polled fullblood; but then you go on to say that his father and grandfather were red horned bulls; when it clearly stated that the bull in question was homo. polled and homo.black. maybe when you check with all those breeders that you know about my first question, you will ask them about this to. would love to know answer sounds like you know a good short cut. still waiting Dude!
p.s. rustler9 dont be shy. badlands: dont you just love the color black (as in angus blood of course).

Latest posts