Social standing in your town

Help Support CattleToday:

Probably 95% of the people around here would not know me, should have been a hermit. Then again lots of people around here I don't know.

Ouachita":3noa49b0 said:
boondocks":3noa49b0 said:
I must've fallen asleep and woke up back in middle school...
Social standing?
I could not give an af.
Stopped worrying about that lo these many years ago....About age 13, IIRC....
Me too. My wife is the social butterfly, I'm the hermit. Having recently attended many funerals this year, to accompany my wife, I realized most attendees were there just to be seen. Upon realizing this behavior pattern of my peers, I told my wife when I die to use the 12" auger to drill a hole near the big ole black gum on the hill between our house and the kids/grandkids house..........if she works it right, she should be able to drill down 42 inches. Then, poke me in head first with my ankles tucked behind my ears........use the loader to pound me in as required. Leave just enough sticking up so the grandkids can use my arse crack for a bicycle stand. After I rot a bit, fill the voids with lime and broiler litter, give me an enema. After the volcano is dormant, shove a possum grape vine in the hole and just water me. Make wine in my honor.

Oh my. You DO have this all planned out! :shock: :lol:

boondocks":24auaqow said:
Ouachita":24auaqow said:
boondocks":24auaqow said:
I must've fallen asleep and woke up back in middle school...
Social standing?
I could not give an af.
Stopped worrying about that lo these many years ago....About age 13, IIRC....
Me too. My wife is the social butterfly, I'm the hermit. Having recently attended many funerals this year, to accompany my wife, I realized most attendees were there just to be seen. Upon realizing this behavior pattern of my peers, I told my wife when I die to use the 12" auger to drill a hole near the big ole black gum on the hill between our house and the kids/grandkids house..........if she works it right, she should be able to drill down 42 inches. Then, poke me in head first with my ankles tucked behind my ears........use the loader to pound me in as required. Leave just enough sticking up so the grandkids can use my arse crack for a bicycle stand. After I rot a bit, fill the voids with lime and broiler litter, give me an enema. After the volcano is dormant, shove a possum grape vine in the hole and just water me. Make wine in my honor.

Oh my. You DO have this all planned out! :shock: :lol:
No. It is not planned out. My Darlin Companion just knows without doubt what my opinion is on funerals. I suspect she'll pick middle ground and have a church ceremony with everybody walking by my open casket (me.....with my joker grin). Then at graveside, she will be the one to give instruction on how to launch me out of a porta-potty with tannerite. My only regret is wishing I could be there.

Ouachita":3390juvi said:
[
No. It is not planned out. My Darlin Companion just knows without doubt what my opinion is on funerals. I suspect she'll pick middle ground and have a church ceremony with everybody walking by my open casket (me.....with my joker grin). Then at graveside, she will be the one to give instruction on how to launch me out of a porta-potty with tannerite. My only regret is wishing I could be there.

Just make sure she gets enough tannerite. Son and friends tried to blast up last halloween's huge pumpkin and it fizzled. She may need a dry run first. :)

Latest posts