So how old are you?

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm 35 husband is 40.
My bad left knee and his bad right ankle, when we chase cows on foot we hold each other up. :lol:

I will be 46 July 30th.

Doc, my dad is exactly your age (he lied about his age, did you?) and he was in the AF and he was flying to Korea when the war ended, and....rut row....what if you two guys were in boot camp together?

I'm just 23 and have loved farming and ranching since I could talk... my mom tells me Tractor was the first word I could say that they understood ;-) I think my grandpa had a lot to do with that seeing as how he has been a farmer all of his life. Right now I have a job away from ranching but still have a small herd with my dad.

HerefordSire":1pd0sioz said:
I will be 46 July 30th.

Doc, my dad is exactly your age (he lied about his age, did you?) and he was in the AF and he was flying to Korea when the war ended, and....rut row....what if you two guys were in boot camp together?
No I didn't lie about my age - I was in The Air Corps Reserve for almost a year before they called me to active duty. I even wrote them a letter and admonished them for not calling me sooner! Can you believe that?? My wife almost strangled me at the time, but I was afraid that the war would be over before I could get Commissioned - and that is exactly what happened! I took Basic Training at Keesler Field, Mississippi, and then was "parked" on a waiting schedule for Pilot Training for a P-51 Mustang. When the Axis saw that I was waiting eagerly to eliminate them, they said, "Oh NO, not HARRIS!!"? and they gave up! The Air Corps said "Well, Harris, you have done your job - perfectly! You have saved our Bacon!" (or Steak, as the case may be), and they gave me the option of re-enlisting as a Private or Accepting a discharge! Need I say more??

DOC HARRIS

DH said "When the Axis saw that I was waiting eagerly to eliminate them, they said, "Oh NO, not HARRIS!!"? and they gave up!"

You know I think I remember reading that in one of the WWII books I've read. :) I just didn't realize YOU were the Harris it was referring to. :)

Cuz

CUZ":3u3ksg3b said:
DH said "When the Axis saw that I was waiting eagerly to eliminate them, they said, "Oh NO, not HARRIS!!"? and they gave up!"

You know I think I remember reading that in one of the WWII books I've read. :) I just didn't realize YOU were the Harris it was referring to. :)

Cuz
Cuz-

Hey, you never know!

DOC HARRIS

I'm 37. I'm what you call a late bloomer. I didn't get married till I was 33. I have a couple of little girls running around the house with the third one on the way. Never been more happy! :)

I will be 56 in August. Still feel great 99% of the time. Had a
few football injuries when I was younger but they don't bother
me too often.

Latest posts