Snake bit today

Help Support CattleToday:

Had it been an actual real snake bite you would have to have forgotten the cold 12 pack and gone for the straight whiskey. It is a known fact that straight whiskey will cure snake bites, just watch any old western movie.

Dave":1md4o4fj said:
Had it been an actual real snake bite you would have to have forgotten the cold 12 pack and gone for the straight whiskey. It is a known fact that straight whiskey will cure snake bites, just watch any old western movie.
Coal oil will do a good job also.

I don't think Hook is snake bit.
Sounds to me like one of them hoodoo people done went and put a spell on him. :help:
Of course me being Red Neck don't really know much about those things. :hide:

Ryder":ctsvvpa5 said:
Dave":ctsvvpa5 said:
Coal oil will do a good job also.

I don't think Hook is snake bit.
Sounds to me like one of them hoodoo people done went and put a spell on him. :help:
Of course me being Red Neck don't really know much about those things. :hide:

We call it the Mal Occhio....the evil eye. There's spells to break it but they are expensive and sometimes painful.

For the record Hook it is usually caused and fed by envy...be careful about telling folks how good yer doing!

Hook it looks like yer just plain screwed! :shock:

Who ever put the bad mojo down can stop. I thought everyone had the luck of the Irish :lol:
If I come across as bragging sometimes that not my intention. In fact, each and every one of the members of this board should share in the credit. Because if it wasn't for all This group has taught me I couldnt be doing what Im doing today. That's a fact

Latest posts